Dear Fearless Role-playing Community
(02-21-2013, 12:58 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 12:43 PM)The Prince Langers Wrote: I'd also like to highlight driving standards. The fact that nearly everyone, even the government runs Red Lights, its downright unrealistic.

When I am Police Officer (Which is nearly all the time) I set Cruise Control at 20MPH and obey all road laws. I fine people for running red lights, speeding and also jaywalking (if second offence). Also, when I use the radio, I end it on ', out.' or ', over.'.

Thing is about arresting people for jaywalking is not all people are from America like me I'm from England, and we don't even give call it jaywalking and we don't give it a name because there is no reason to single it out because we have no law around it. It's legal in England. Thus people will get angry.

But back on topic we must need more enforcements of role play
etc.
(02-21-2013, 12:43 PM)The Prince Langers Wrote: I'd also like to highlight driving standards. The fact that nearly everyone, even the government runs Red Lights, its downright unrealistic.

When I am Police Officer (Which is nearly all the time) I set Cruise Control at 20MPH and obey all road laws. I fine people for running red lights, speeding and also jaywalking (if second offence). Also, when I use the radio, I end it on ', out.' or ', over.'.

Well that's because you're not a massive pratt like some people...
"SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43350482&b=13]
Another example. Court. No one ever role-plays this senario.
(02-21-2013, 05:09 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Another example. Court. No one ever role-plays this scenario.

Well it would be anarchy dear fellow. Purest anarchy. Most people would be sentenced to death to start with...
"SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43350482&b=13]
(02-21-2013, 05:09 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Another example. Court. No one ever role-plays this senario.

And this is a false statement. There have been plenty of times when a court have been in session working for the government. Trust me im usually the one to get sentenced to life time jail.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Welcome to Fearless. Just a step over DarkRP and a step under PERP.

(02-21-2013, 05:09 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Another example. Court. No one ever role-plays this senario.

Back in my FUMUKU days, the Courthouse was my absolute favorite roleplay. We always did everything different or tried our best. Made things more serious that way.

(02-21-2013, 05:33 PM)The Doctor Wrote:

And this is a false statement. There have been plenty of times when a court have been in session working for the government. Trust me im usually the one to get sentenced to life time jail.

I don't recall anything recent.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Can you have other jobs instead of president for judge?
(02-21-2013, 06:55 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Can you have other jobs instead of president for judge?

"/job Judge"

I don't see where the issue is.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
Well the problem is arrest warrant s.
(02-21-2013, 01:36 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote:

Thing is about arresting people for jaywalking is not all people are from America like me I'm from England, and we don't even give call it jaywalking and we don't give it a name because there is no reason to single it out because we have no law around it. It's legal in England. Thus people will get angry.

But back on topic we must need more enforcements of role play
etc.

I am from Britain, but I read the permanent laws, they state laws about Jaywalking, thus, all people on the server must respect that you can not Jaywalk. In the UK, however, we can cross the road when ever we want. As I stated, in the permanent laws it mentions Jaywalking, so, therefore, all cops must use that and prosecute offenders (or fine them).
Regards,
aviator