Dear Fearless Role-playing Community
So hello. I have under a days worth of gaming hours in this server and I do admit to breaking a rule because I am not aware of it or simply disregarding it due to context or any other circumstances I have appropriated. I am a veteran of hardcore serious role-playing servers, with a few months worth of Dark Role Play under my belt, whilst I burrowed for more serious role-play servers.

I find role-playing here irritating and difficult, I find I don't know what level of role play I should produce. If I try to do serious role play they wont have time or just get frustrated.
E.G.
EX1: Paramedics heal from car accident and bog off.
EX2: I, a paramedic go to heal them and they refuse to come back to the hospital.
EX3: Everyone runs from police and if they do stop they complain about not doing my job properly etc.
EX4: When I respond to a call of a car accident people crowd around me after I heal the person screaming heal me leaving me no choice when I cant role-play.

No one uses the correct terms and forms for the government radio, it's not that hard to right "Out," "Over" and such like "En-route" instead of "omw" and having "104" "10-4" "TF(TEN-FOUR)" "10;4" "10:4" Etc.

And this really confuses me and such.
I didn't know where to put this so I put it here. Will update if I forgot something.

Yours Faithfully
-|Duncan|-
why put this in suggestions and bugs since its neither of them? post it in off-topic or discussion.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Well with respect, he said he was not aware of where to properly put it. Makes as much sense to put it here as problems which need solutions than anywhere else.
"SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43350482&b=13]
(02-21-2013, 12:19 PM)The Doctor Wrote: why put this in suggestions and bugs since its neither of them? post it in off-topic or discussion.

I believe he said he didn't know where to put it, though discussions would be a nice place, though I completely agree with you, I would love if people took RP a little more serious
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • The Prince Langers
I meant no disrespect ofcourse just said that he should probably have posted it in discussion since i guess its more of a discussion than a suggestion.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I'd also like to highlight driving standards. The fact that nearly everyone, even the government runs Red Lights, its downright unrealistic.
"SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43350482&b=13]
Where is that. And can could this be moved over there please.
(02-21-2013, 12:43 PM)The Prince Langers Wrote: I'd also like to highlight driving standards. The fact that nearly everyone, even the government runs Red Lights, its downright unrealistic.

When I am Police Officer (Which is nearly all the time) I set Cruise Control at 20MPH and obey all road laws. I fine people for running red lights, speeding and also jaywalking (if second offence). Also, when I use the radio, I end it on ', out.' or ', over.'.
Regards,
aviator
Since this seems like a discussion thread, I'll move it there.
Oh how many times have we discussed this? If you can't RP with certain people, don't do it.