BSOD only on GMOD!!! >:|
It's your ethernet controller that is causing the problem (= Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller)

I'd say try updating the drivers, but I can't find any download to a newer driver?
If you do, feel free.

For now try the following:
- Download your current version of the driver again here

- DISABLE Driver Verifier (WIN7): tutorial (Scroll down to Option two)

Reboot after you done these 2 things.

And of course tell us if it worked.
(02-23-2013, 02:53 PM)LoneWolf Wrote:
(02-22-2013, 07:13 PM)The Raccoon Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 03:53 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote: Im not too sure if anyone will read this but its worth a shot.
SO
I just built a new computer. i assure you all my drivers are installed and properly, BUT this only EVER happens on Gmod. I play so many other games and i ONLY ever get BSOD on Gmod. I need help and asap, as i cant even play fearless for 2 hours without this happening.PLEASE, PLEASE help. Here is a picture

[Image: 33yrxxk.jpg]

I do have seen this on a friends computer and he had a problem with his "network card".

That error usually occur when components share the same address in the computer. A computer has the addresses of all the components. But they are quite limited and you may have more components than addresses.

test the device manager since maybe you can see what is reported as errors, some devices will have a yellow exclamation mark above them. Click on them to see what the conflict is all about.

or

If you have a move-able network(not integrated) card try change its place since it goes often on the same addresses as the cd/dvd driver and creates a conflict between them.

I hope it helps you.
Basically what he just said.

If that does not work, try and contact Steam Support. Be sure to list computer specs, and try to get a picture of your computer from the inside.

You guys think its because i have my ethernet cable plugged in and my wifi card turend on?? hahahaha i think thats the problem from what everyone is saying. cuz idk why i just plugged them both in hahaha. fuck ill ge rid of my wifi cuz its shit id rather be plugged into the modem. ill let you guys know if this works! Cheese thanks for the help tho
"Don't Forget To Bring A Towel!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:14804050&b=9]
(02-24-2013, 04:27 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 02:53 PM)LoneWolf Wrote:
(02-22-2013, 07:13 PM)The Raccoon Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 03:53 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote: Im not too sure if anyone will read this but its worth a shot.
SO
I just built a new computer. i assure you all my drivers are installed and properly, BUT this only EVER happens on Gmod. I play so many other games and i ONLY ever get BSOD on Gmod. I need help and asap, as i cant even play fearless for 2 hours without this happening.PLEASE, PLEASE help. Here is a picture

[Image: 33yrxxk.jpg]

I do have seen this on a friends computer and he had a problem with his "network card".

That error usually occur when components share the same address in the computer. A computer has the addresses of all the components. But they are quite limited and you may have more components than addresses.

test the device manager since maybe you can see what is reported as errors, some devices will have a yellow exclamation mark above them. Click on them to see what the conflict is all about.

or

If you have a move-able network(not integrated) card try change its place since it goes often on the same addresses as the cd/dvd driver and creates a conflict between them.

I hope it helps you.
Basically what he just said.

If that does not work, try and contact Steam Support. Be sure to list computer specs, and try to get a picture of your computer from the inside.

You guys think its because i have my ethernet cable plugged in and my wifi card turend on?? hahahaha i think thats the problem from what everyone is saying. cuz idk why i just plugged them both in hahaha. *** ill ge rid of my wifi cuz its shit id rather be plugged into the modem. ill let you guys know if this works! Cheese thanks for the help tho

So i unplugged it an everything. i still get bsod. its weird because i played on a diff server and it didnt bsod but normally as soon as i go on fearless, bsod.

Have you tried this from my post yet?:

DISABLE Driver Verifier (WIN7): tutorial (Scroll down to Option two)

This was about the only "real" solution I was able to find that has the most change of fixing the problem.
I'm getting BSOD's all the time, I don't ratherly care, got about 7 BSOD's this week.
And I'm 100% sure that I'm infected.. So fake BSOD's coming all around my screen.
This is kind of a longshot, but if your playing on the EvoCity2 V2P you may want to close some background application as it can be a lot more intensive than most other maps, the EvoCity2 V2P map is on 2 layers and spans across the max size of a Source Engine map, this plus the atention to detail can be very intensive.

Check there is not an issue with your memory, are all GB's avaliable if you look on the System Properties menu? For example, did you install 4GB and it says you have 2GB? If so you can proberbly have the faulty stick sent back and replaced for you.

If not, I'd suggest you Verify the game and re-install the FL Addons to see if it does anything,

Sorry I can't be much help here, it's kind of an odd subject.
Hope it helps, good luck! :)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39386812&b=4]

Find my reply useful? Please 'Like' it!
(03-14-2013, 01:45 PM)Curtis Wrote: This is kind of a longshot, but if your playing on the EvoCity2 V2P you may want to close some background application as it can be a lot more intensive than most other maps, the EvoCity2 V2P map is on 2 layers and spans across the max size of a Source Engine map, this plus the atention to detail can be very intensive.

Check there is not an issue with your memory, are all GB's avaliable if you look on the System Properties menu? For example, did you install 4GB and it says you have 2GB? If so you can proberbly have the faulty stick sent back and replaced for you.

If not, I'd suggest you Verify the game and re-install the FL Addons to see if it does anything,

Sorry I can't be much help here, it's kind of an odd subject.
Hope it helps, good luck! Smile

I gaurentee it has nothing to do with my computer not being able to handle the map because im running
16gb ram
I7-3770k
ATI radeon 7950 iceqx2
g1 sniper 3 MOBO

i have no faulty sticks either. says 16gb ram.

But thanks for tryin!! i might re install gmod soon, because that seems like the only thing that could fix this. although it might not even be gmod.

Also do a full scan with Malwarebytes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.