BSOD only on GMOD!!! >:|
Bug 
Im not too sure if anyone will read this but its worth a shot.
SO
I just built a new computer. i assure you all my drivers are installed and properly, BUT this only EVER happens on Gmod. I play so many other games and i ONLY ever get BSOD on Gmod. I need help and asap, as i cant even play fearless for 2 hours without this happening.PLEASE, PLEASE help. Here is a picture

[Image: 33yrxxk.jpg]
"Don't Forget To Bring A Towel!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:14804050&b=9]
I got a bsod just yesterday, but mine said something like usb_error.
I get issues such as this from time to time. As long as it isn't every time your computer is on, I guess it is fine. Be glad to know that your windows did not damage your computer.
Regards,
aviator
(02-21-2013, 09:04 AM)Aviator Wrote: I get issues such as this from time to time. As long as it isn't every time your computer is on, I guess it is fine. Be glad to know that your windows did not damage your computer.

Yeah but it always happens whenever i ONLY play gmod. and its almost everytime i do play gmod -.- so its getting very frustrating. i dont understand what it could be.
"Don't Forget To Bring A Towel!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:14804050&b=9]
Is it a possibility that you might have installed any parts of the computer incorrectly?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

It happened me one time only when I played BF3.
I was so scared that I didn't touch my computer for an hour!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
picture didnt show for some reason, but check the temp when you are playing gmod. And it might be one of your addons causing this
(02-21-2013, 03:53 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote: Im not too sure if anyone will read this but its worth a shot.
SO
I just built a new computer. i assure you all my drivers are installed and properly, BUT this only EVER happens on Gmod. I play so many other games and i ONLY ever get BSOD on Gmod. I need help and asap, as i cant even play fearless for 2 hours without this happening.PLEASE, PLEASE help. Here is a picture

I do have seen this on a friends computer and he had a problem with his "network card".

That error usually occur when components share the same address in the computer. A computer has the addresses of all the components. But they are quite limited and you may have more components than addresses.

test the device manager since maybe you can see what is reported as errors, some devices will have a yellow exclamation mark above them. Click on them to see what the conflict is all about.

or

If you have a move-able network(not integrated) card try change its place since it goes often on the same addresses as the cd/dvd driver and creates a conflict between them.

I hope it helps you.
I had the same screen before (not sure it was the EXACT same error though). I just updated my BIOS.
(02-22-2013, 07:13 PM)The Raccoon Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 03:53 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote: Im not too sure if anyone will read this but its worth a shot.
SO

I do have seen this on a friends computer and he had a problem with his "network card".

That error usually occur when components share the same address in the computer. A computer has the addresses of all the components. But they are quite limited and you may have more components than addresses.

test the device manager since maybe you can see what is reported as errors, some devices will have a yellow exclamation mark above them. Click on them to see what the conflict is all about.

or

If you have a move-able network(not integrated) card try change its place since it goes often on the same addresses as the cd/dvd driver and creates a conflict between them.

I hope it helps you.
Basically what he just said.

If that does not work, try and contact Steam Support. Be sure to list computer specs, and try to get a picture of your computer from the inside.