unban request: ollie745
Your name: Ollie745

[b]Your ban ID: 25305

[b]Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

[b]Reason
: NLR and Fail RP

[b]Involved: a

[b]Why we should unban you: well to start off with i love this server and i have played on it for over 10 hours, i think it is brilliant. What happened is i was mid gun fight with a mafia member and i died because i got knocked out by something(might have been the admin) for no reason and i died. respawn like normal waited for 2 mins then about 6 radio call come in about another gun fight at the same place. so oviously i go there and try to help. apparently according to this admin this is breaking NLR anf fail rp because i shot when i was getting shot at. also when i came back another officer appeared and he got knocked out for no reason at all. sorry if im wrong but i think that that is admin abuse.
im sorry if any of that is breaking NLR and failRP but to me that seems alright but please correct me if im wrong. ive even had pms saying that im a good role player.plus this is my first ban so its not like i have a record of doing this.
Thanks for reading this, love the server and hope to get back on there sooner. plus this is my first ban so its not like i have a record of doing this.
Ollie
You got shot and killed, immediately returned to the area to collect your vehicle, reparked it and resumed shooting, once you were surrounded you took off (under gunpoint at this time.)
(02-21-2013, 03:02 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You got shot and killed, immediately returned to the area to collect your vehicle, reparked it and resumed shooting, once you were surrounded you took off (under gunpoint at this time.)

im sorry for moving my car but i thought in rp that if u get fired at you return fire even if you just respawned - sorry if im wrong . also i got annoyed because i got killed by getting knocked out randomly and then you shooting me when i was uncontious. like i said when i retu
rned the police commander got knocked out aswell for no reason. if driving away mid gn fight is failRP im sorry because i didnt know that. now could u tell me why me and the commander got knocked out for no reason?? plus i think 3 days ban is abit steep for a first time offender and its not like i was ruining the experiance for other people.
I'll lower it to 1 day.