Oh noes
Oh noes, I've been looking forward to caps lock day for months now, and it's on saturday! The oh noes about it is that I'm gonna be at sum stupid party at saturday, so I won't be able to enjoy it! D:
Anyway, here's the link to it: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=11...82&index=1 :3
I've waited for aaaaaages for this day to come!
What's so fun about CapsLock day... I see no humor in it
(04-07-2011, 02:40 PM)Biowulf Wrote: What's so fun about CapsLock day... I see no humor in it

Then you, sire, have no common sense of humour within computerish things.
Smile
Don't take this personally, but getting excited over "caps lock day" sounds pretty fucking stupid.

(04-07-2011, 11:38 AM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: oh noes about it is that I'm gonna be at sum stupid party at saturday, so I won't be able to enjoy it! D:

That would be the icing on your retard-cake.
(04-07-2011, 05:11 PM)killjoy Wrote: Don't take this personally, but getting excited over "caps lock day" sounds pretty freaking stupid.

(04-07-2011, 11:38 AM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: oh noes about it is that I'm gonna be at sum stupid party at saturday, so I won't be able to enjoy it! D:

That would be the icing on your retard-cake.

Quote for emphasis.
-Signature removed-
It's the day of the trolls, I like it, end of discussion. Lol Cheese
I ALSO WAITED ALMOST 200 DAYS FOR THIS, AND ITS FINNALY HERE :HEART:
HornyMelon When I saw your signature, I immediatly thought that it really suits this thread :p
IT'S CAPS LOCK DAY Cheese