Unban Request: Absterdamn
Sad 
Your name: Absterdamn

Your ban ID: 25149

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Propclimbing over a wall to get into a base'

Involved:I did not see the names as I went afk straight away for my dinner quickly.

Why we should unban you: Because I did not know what prop climbing was as I only had joined the server earlyer that day, I was on the server and heard people doing work over this fence, so I spawned in some blocks to see over the fence to see what they were doing and I accidently fell in and then I couldent get out because they started puting me into a box then I got banned while I was AFK. So I never had a chance to explain what happend to the Admin, I hope that this will be looked into and I hope we can sort out this issue! Thank you for your time Fearless Staff.
I did not know what prop climbing was as I only had joined the server earlyer that
day,

I suggest you read the rules... Every server has some sort of rule that goes against that.

the fence to see what they were doing and

Propclimbing... Against the rules.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub