Unban Request on ?!UMAD!?
Question 
My Name: ?!UMAD!? Witnesses: Springbokz (Doesnt yet have a forum account)
My Ban: 25271
Banned By: [FL]Grub
Reason: 'Mass Propblock,Propblocking contra'

Why I should be unbanned: I was playing earlier, and needed to go afk for 5 minutes to grab something to eat, but i had some items in a room that needed to be kept safe, as only half an hour before, i had a load of items stolen and didnt want a repeat of that, so i covered to door for 5 minutes with no intentions of having it there for a long time, and when i got back i found i had been banned. I was never questioned, i was just banned. The thing that made it even more ironic is that 10 minutes prior to the incident, i saw someone else doing the exact same thing, and that encouraged me that i would be ok to leave it like that for 5 minutes. I think it is extremely over exaggerated and i should not have been banned without even being questioned. I accept that maybe what I did was unacceptable, and I apologise sincerely if it was taken the wrong way.
Denied
o i covered to door for 5 minutes with no intentions of haeving it there for a long tim

Thats basic common knowledge to not propblock. You should know better either way.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub