Ban
Name of player: [FL:RP] byQun
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29168554
Time in GMT: 13:00-20:08
Server: V2P
Summary: He did this the whole day, everytime he saw somebody.
Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ0kWKFfzHY
You were cursing all the time you told him that he was a "cancer retard" maybe his relatives died of it I understand that he might be pissed off.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
About this ban request, I met this man many times that day. Every time I met him he just went flaming on at me shouting and swearing at me. Calling me the worst names you can think off like "Kankermogool" (Cancer Moron) "Teringlijer" (another disease which I don't know how to translate to english) And such. Which kind of irritated me and I told him to stop it right at that moment when I stepped in the car. When I stepped in he said "Ja flikker maar op kankerlijer" Which translates to "Fuck off cancer moron". This made me so mad that I got out and shot him. He didn't have any guns or kevlar on otherwise I would've given that back because I'm not a person to steal weapons from someone. And if you could've seen the scoreboard at that time you would've seen that I only had 1 kill. Which means your statement about "doing this all day" is invalid. This is just what I have to say about this and I hope you can have some understanding
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
I did call him names, after he called me several things.

Deript is his friend I think, if he is, then he is also involved.
Sadly for byQun I understand dutch and know what he's saying, he's using the horrible disease "cancer" as a cuss word.
There is not sufficient enough evidence to issue a ban.

All players who maybe did break the rules...
Please make sure to follow all of our rules in the future to avoid disciplinary action.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!