Ban exaggerated
Your name: Andrex_92

Your ban ID: 25175

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Random Deathmatching as a chauffeur, FailRP

Involved: Me and the COPs

Why we should unban you: I was inside the bank, 2 Cops teased me without any reason and handcuffed me...after i had threatened the cops to make a report for this, so the cops removed the handcuffs on me and started to shot me without any reasons ( the some coops just arrested/teased a lot people without any parretly reason, and many people have complained these actions) i was armed and i shoted for self defence me and im dead too..... Narcotic didnt let me the time to describe my actions, i have been banned istantly for "6 days!??" and i tryed to speak with him by mail but i have been completely ignored..so im asking for remove or a reduction minimum of the ban for "1 day" because it is honest and not "6 days for an inexistent reason" ty guys for understanding me .. see you in game <3 G Mod and let me free and play my favorite game with you.
You walk down the road, I had been looking at you, you pull out a MP5 and kill 2 cops and a civilian, you also hit others, then ran away.
(02-20-2013, 05:25 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You walk down the road, I had been looking at you, you pull out a MP5 and kill 2 cops and a civilian, you also hit others, then ran away.

I thing you are playng fantasy... i dindt hit any other person (1) and (2) you ignored all the time the behavior of the cops..and (3) just check all registred video and you see the movie during the cops handcuffed me inside the bank, and my chat about the unjust behavior.. this is simply for a real GM that bans people on facts and not appearances or personal belief, but I dont expect you to understand.. i have been admin 2 year .. so i know this function.. and i banned people with more reasons... and 6 days haha for that, really is ridiculous...
Get a better translator, I don't understand a brick.

Denied.