Unaban Request
Your name: Ted - International Lover

Your ban ID: 25208

Banned by: Jokhah/Grub

Reason: random tranqing, disconnecting to avoid Ban

Involved: Tom950 i believe was there

Why we should unban you:
Ok so first point. In the ban it said i disconnected to avoid ban. I disconnected yes but i did that not knowing that jokhah was planning on banning me. If he would have Teleported to me and questioned me then i would have stayed and let him talk to me.
Although i do believe that jokhah came to the scene and was tranqed by another Corleone who i then demoted.

The random tranqing i was banned for. I did tranq people but they were most definitely not random. the tranqs in the logs shown were probably mostly on cops - i had a valid reason for this. I was planning on raiding nexus because the president was a dictator against Corleones by banning us from the city. The same president also banned suits and cars. So i was tranqing cops to get them out of the way before i was going to raid the nexus. As i was heading to the industrial bit on V_2p - to get a train into the city because cars were banned - I noticed other corleones taking a cop hostage. I then assumed it was to try overthrow the dictator ship and i checked who the president was to see if it was the same guy. It wasn't, so i told them to untie the hostage and they did. And since it was a new president i had no reason to raid so never got onto the train into the city.

After all that is where Jokhah comes in. Straight from that we drove to Cub Foods and bought all the doors. a couple of minutes after that a cop came to the main door and we were asked "if we sell anything" or something along those lines. Tom950 then opened fire on his car after he was leaving and started this dispute between cops and us. From then i may have tranqed one person becuase i thought it was a raid as the SS turned up. From here i believe Jokhah was on the scene and as i mentioned was tranqed by another Corleone member of whom i then demoted from Corleone for that reason. Soon after this dispute and jokhah was no longer on the scene i disconnected from the server because i felt that it was a bit too aggressive and would of liked something slightly more passive. From here i assumed Jokhah took that as a attempted evasion of the ban and the bans length reflects that. I definitely did not mean and or attempt to try "run away" from the ban. As i also mentioned i would of happily stayed and talked with Jokhah if he tp'd to me or the scene and said that i might of been getting a ban and gave his reasons.

In conclusion,

It was never my intention to disconnect to avoid a ban as i didn't know the ban was coming.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Ted - International lover
Alright, here is what happened from my point of view. I teleported to the rebels at MTL to find out what was going on with the rebel leader. Some of the other rebels were complaining that he wasn't setting objectives. While in the middle of helping them, I heard a molotov and came outside to see people in suits at cub foods, shooting at us. I said w/e, grabbed an AUG and started to engage targets. Figured a little chance at RP would do me some good since it's rare that I get that chance. I end up killing one or two and charged with the rebels, had three locked in fear RP. A forth one, Joseph to my understanding, but not fully sure as there was more then one tranq in use by the mob at that time, tranqed me and I got knifed to death. Was a little annoyed but at this point didn't care. Got called back to that location by someone, get there, ask why the whole thing started in the first place. NOTE: There were 2x Tranqs in use by the mob at this time. I get tranqed and jumped on to death. I spawn, teleport back, I get tranqed and jumped on to death. Joseph was nailed easily. However I was wrong when I thought Tom was tranqing me, he never used a tranq according to logs. So I back tracked the logs to find out who else had a tranq around the time of my 2nd death because I wasn't tranqed the only one tranqed and jumped on in that short timeframe. I found you had the other tranq in that group. From there I tried to deal with you however you weren't online anymore after I had already issued punishment to Joseph and wrongfully punished Tom. You were fingered by other mob as the other tranq guy that was involved and logs reflected that you had a tranq active in use at the time of my second death.

Now if you weren't disconnecting to avoid me, that's fine, however as far as the logs and the information I could collect from the scene, you were the second tranqer on site that was knocking people over so others could jump on them. Not to mention that this happened to me twice while I was trying to moderate the rules so I was highly upset at that point. The first death and gunfight I was less then concerned with, I chose to not moderate it and fight it out with yall, but when someone teleports to the situation multiple times to try to establish rule violations and talk about things so it doesn't happen again and they die from tranq/jump tactic while trying to do so. I'm sure you can see why someone could get upset and issue out bans at that point.

Do you have a way to prove you weren't the other person tranqing people during that point? I've noticed you've left out the entire battle of Mob vs Rebels from the story. Leaves me wondering a little. Perhaps why you guys were shooting at MTL / molotoved the defenses there while not actually intending to raid.
I had a tranq in my inventory but i was not using it to tranq people. From what i remember there was also a fireman at the scene who was jumping on people. so i wasn't involved with that. unfortunately i didnt get a recording of it because my fraps crashed 1 hour prior. The Mob vs Rebel battle i was not sure why it started i just got told by tom that he was going to raid the rebels. so therefore i asked his reason and didn't really get a valid one so told him not to do it so i wasnt sure why the whole rebel vs mob thing started.

Also when we were in the "Circle" when you were getting tranqed. I also got tranqed as soon as i was conscious again i demoted a player from the Corleone for tranqing people in the "Circle". Not sure the name of the player but might show up in logs. I'm not sure how the logs work exactly but if they show who had a tranq in there inventory at the time. the person was demoted so probably wouldn't of shown up as a Corleone.

P.S thanks for the quick reply

*Edit

Also i believe after the demote i stated the reason to the Corleone in OOC if that helps you locate it in logs.
The group who were with jokhah had no reason to raid us in the first place, we were having a fire fight with the cops and jokhahs group just comes along guns blazing and starts gunning us down, when i decided to play along with it, jokhah had us under fearRP so i went along with it, jokhah was then tranqed by either tom or somebody else, me and ted were under fearRP at this point, when you dropped to the floor, i then began to knife you as we were no longer under fear rp, but i dont believe it was me who killed you as i was also tranqed in this process. (I am Joseph btw)
Jokah i did tranq you when you ran at us with the AUG spraying but i never killed you or tranqed you after that. I don't know why Ted was perm banned but from as far as i seen he stayed out of it and did nothing.
Kier, that is BS. The rebels were getting shot at by a group of people at cub foods. Don't try to say we didn't have a reason, the Rebels got molo'd then shot at by guys in the bushes. I returned fire, closed in, attacked the dude in the suits that were shooting at us, the mob started shooting at me, that's why you guys got attacked.

This unban is for Ted anyway, not the fact that the rebels were randomly attacked. As for the tranqs and jump kills after the fact, why did that happen in the first place?

So now people have been lying about the situation and now are telling the truth? I'm only getting more pissed off about the situation
(02-20-2013, 06:32 PM)Jokhah Wrote: This unban is for Ted anyway, not the fact that the rebels were randomly attacked. As for the tranqs and jump kills after the fact, why did that happen in the first place?

So now people have been lying about the situation and now are telling the truth? I'm only getting more pissed off about the situation

Kier they had a reason to raid us. I cant remember who but somebody said to me "lets raid the rebels" and then i asked for a reason and said no because it wasn't a valid one but you (Corleones) decided to raid anyway. so thus they raided back.

I appreciate the help but Jokhah was right on the one - that was bs.
Alright, I'm up for an unban on this one due to my logs not going back far enough to establish exactly everyone in that crew that was tranqing. The main point of the bans was for randomly tranqing me and jumping on me TWICE during my attempts to perform admin actions, not the fact that I was tranqed and killed after I retaliated for being attacked in the first place. This will be the only time I will back off of a ban in relation to this type of activity. Next time something like this happens, use @ and identify the offenders. Failure to do so will result in the banning of everyone involved. That's because as seen in this case, people lie to get other people really messed up.

Ted, I'm sorry you had to go through this. To the guys that let him take the fall, you're gonna mess up and I will hammer you to the wall.
Thanks Jokhah.
Unbanned and ban deleted.

Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub