War Of War Planes
Cool game that I've been mostly playing all day everyday. (I still gotz dah time for Fearless!) World Of War Planes. Its basically a bunch of planes that you can choose from Bi-Planes, Bombers, Fighter Planes, Jets, and many more. You can customize your own guns on your planes, engines, and the plane it self.

Nations

Japanese Planes- Only Carrier Based Aircraft.

American Planes (Duh): From the Bi-Planes to the jet that was used in the Korean War. The P-51 Mustang must be one of my favorite planes in the game.

USSR (Soviet Russia): Mostly bombers, aiming for destroying ground targets.

German Planes: Ranging from the BF 109 to multiple BF 109s. Including the bombers BF 110.

You can also customize your paintjobs on planes at your will.
Right, I might take a look at this game. As you may know, I am a plane freak.
Regards,
aviator
There was a new major update. I'm having some problems to adjust to it because the flying used to be easy and not much realistic. But now since the major update as kicked in, the US and USSR planes have been updated to more realistic piloting.
(02-20-2013, 08:12 PM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote: There was a new major update. I'm having some problems to adjust to it because the flying used to be easy and not much realistic. But now since the major update as kicked in, the US and USSR planes have been updated to more realistic piloting.

That is good to hear. Realistic flying is the best thing in the world.
Regards,
aviator
Can't remember how many times I crashed into a radar or a boat ... NEVER go so low, damn it.
I presume you mean World of Warplanes, and not "War of War Planes" as the title says?

Anyhow, I find War Thunder to be a much better game. Plus, in War Thunder you'll soon be able to use ships and ground units, instead of only planes. The ships and ground units are already in the game, but as NPC's. I've played both games and find War Thunder to be clearly superior.

http://warthunder.com/
I'm one of the original 20 alpha testers. Didn't really like it all that much.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
I meant to have the title to be changed to World Of Warplanes.

Anyways, the main objective in the game is to...well basically fight with planes. With multiple World Of or War Of as I say games, there are 2 games that have been realeased. World Of Tanks, and World Of Warplanes. And a upcoming game that has been announced, World Of Battleships.
Rainbow 
I'm a big fan of the Wargaming community, but World Of War Planes disappoints me.
War Thunder is a lot better and more realistic in my opinion. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Lightbeer's post:
  • Joey Skylynx
Hmm....Since that War Thunder has a lot of positive feed back and World Of Warplanes...doesn't, i'll decide to check out War Thunder.