Lasse10 / Reborn Hero
Exclamation 
Users and SteamIDs

Lasse10 - STEAM_0:1:16596048

Reborn Hero - STEAM_0:0:23123442

Server

V2P

Time

Not needed due to video evidence, although it occurred around 6:04 pm PST.

Reasons

Alright, so me and Sprinkles were out on patrol when we see the blue lamborghini reckless driving and decide to pull him over, yet he decides to flee police so that gave us further cause to handcuff him and warrant him. The first thing that happened though was we were chasing him in our car, and his friend jumped out and got killed by Lasses own vehicle. At that point, me and sprinkles pinned his car in and forced him out where we handcuffed him and warranted him. His friend who died when he jumped out, "Reborn Hero" had respawned and pulled a gun, which he used to Kill Sprinkles and injure me. Later during our gunfight, Lasse had gotten up from his tazed state and ran towards him, where he told his Corleone buddy to kill him, to avoid arrest. Reborn had killed a fellow Corleone, and Lasse had evaded arrest by powergaming in a way. After that, I started to have Reborn Hero running, and finally managed to taze him and handcuff him. As i was getting the warrant, Lasse10 had respawned and gotten his car back to run us both over. They have portrayed NLR, FearRP, Powergaming, CDM, and even RDM. These minges need to be dealt with.

Evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkediqpuM0w

[Image: FB3C7535D50C93BAE6097306EF6106AE6EA2563B]
(02-19-2013, 04:44 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Users and SteamIDs

Lasse10 - STEAM_0:1:16596048

Reborn Hero - STEAM_0:0:23123442

Server

V2P

Time

Not needed due to video evidence, although it occurred around 6:04 pm PST.

Reasons

Alright, so me and Sprinkles were out on patrol when we see the blue lamborghini reckless driving and decide to pull him over, yet he decides to flee police so that gave us further cause to handcuff him and warrant him. The first thing that happened though was we were chasing him in our car, and his friend jumped out and got killed by Lasses own vehicle. At that point, me and sprinkles pinned his car in and forced him out where we handcuffed him and warranted him. His friend who died when he jumped out, "Reborn Hero" had respawned and pulled a gun, which he used to Kill Sprinkles and injure me. Later during our gunfight, Lasse had gotten up from his tazed state and ran towards him, where he told his Corleone buddy to kill him, to avoid arrest. Reborn had killed a fellow Corleone, and Lasse had evaded arrest by powergaming in a way. After that, I started to have Reborn Hero running, and finally managed to taze him and handcuff him. As i was getting the warrant, Lasse10 had respawned and gotten his car back to run us both over. They have portrayed NLR, FearRP, Powergaming, CDM, and even RDM. These minges need to be dealt with.

Evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkediqpuM0w

[Image: FB3C7535D50C93BAE6097306EF6106AE6EA2563B]

this is only hafe the story, but yes i did cdm stupid of me, but all the other things is just bull s***. btw Reborn didn´t do any thing wrong, this is me failing. just sad that you cut the video so we didn´t see, you just random arresting us.
Approved.