My game keeps crashing in-game randomly
Sad 
I keep having problems with my game crashing about five minutes after I join a server(especially if the server is near full). Is this due to connection problems or is there something actually wrong with the game? I have entered in the launch option codes that were suppose to help but it didn't. Any suggestions?
Huh
It could be anything.

1. It may be your internet connection. If you have got quite a slow internet connection, or it is wire-less then you may want to get that sorted out, because i slow internet connection speed could leave to the server timing out.

2. occasionally the server will crash, maybe once in every 3-5 hours. You may just have the luck that every time you join, the server may crash, but i doubt that is the problem.

3. Change your graphics settings within Garrys mod to low. if you have not got a gaming computer, then that may be why it is crashing, as your computer is running out of memory, forcing it to crash

There are a few suggestions, but i am not promising that they are the solution to fixing it.
My Internet definitely was causing a problem but it is thankfully getting fixed today. But ill turn my resolution down and maybe it'll help, too. Thanks for the tips.
Smile
(02-19-2013, 08:01 PM)BigPapaJett Wrote: My Internet definitely was causing a problem but it is thankfully getting fixed today. But ill turn my resolution down and maybe it'll help, too. Thanks for the tips.
Smile

Anytime!