Unban Request-Minicupcakes.
Your name: (Steam friends name)Happy Face

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 17116

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL] SoulRipper

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)Proppushing, Spamming, trolling, Reconnecting.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)A few other people than just the admin.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Cause i love this server, I've made a HUGE mistake what i did i'm very, VERY sorry what i've done. I could go on saying i'm sorry but that would take Years. I was acting like a child that day. It's also been ages since i've played on Fearless. But please unban me Cheese. I like this server so much i might donate.
Find your ban ID on the bans page so I can look at your ban.
Can you please reply? I really miss Fearless.
I don't get how you like the server so much and on the same time act like a complete idiot and destroying fun for all.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Cause at that time i really didn't like RP, After a few weeks i began to take intrest into it. Alot of RP Servers are crap but then i thought about this one, I tried to get connect to it but i forgot i was banned. I know i was an idiot and i was childish but it won't happen again. This is a really good RP server.
Please Reply
I reduced your ban to 2 weeks, in the meantime read the rules and the RP guide.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.