[IMPORTANT] Any issues? Contact Scene!
This is very nice to hear one offering to help. Something that I don't see a lot, especially at school, and at Fearless. For this, I must respect you. Your appreciation to help this server shows what your like as a person. Thank you for willing to help this community. I wish you luck.
Regards,
aviator
(02-20-2013, 11:26 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Very nice, indeed.

I'm sure many people would help others if asked for advice.

I am sure they would too! but i don't think some people realise that there are members of the community that are willing to help out, so that is why i made the threadSmile i have already helped 8 people since i put this up! It not only helps them, but it helps me, because i feel good when i help and feel useful.
The following 4 users Like Syntex's post:
  • aviator, DecayXV, equal, Humla
Good job bro
Good job man, nice to see that there are people out there that do this.
Just had a very long conversation with him, and it has helped i really would suggest speaking to him if you have a problem.
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
Scene is definitely a great and trustworthy guy, I know that he'd keep all conversations confidential.

It's fantastic that he's willing to spend his spare time helping members of the community with their personal lives Smile
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Syntex
STICKY!
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Nadrickk
Scene has been helping me out with some personal problems =) And the advices he gace was damn good! Thanks for the help man <3

PS: Sorry for the late respond to the forum thread, I must have forgotten somehow
Well, it's very cool coming from you!
Hope people will use it.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
That's very generous of you, Scene!
I'll support you in this if you ever need me.