Ban Request: Alyss_ball
Exclamation 
Name of player: Alyss_ball

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25306023

Time in GMT: 17th February 2013 at a non-specified time, it occurred throughout the duration of the server being up.

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: The accused player, Alyss_ball (STEAM_0:1:25306023), was violating base rules. I believe there was something wrong with the base.

Base Rules #7 All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.
Base Rules #8 Props where only 1 side is textured are only allowed to be used as a window. Using these props for an advantage in shooting is not allowed. (The prop was no-collided and the Rebels used this to see what was going on and used to shoot out of).
Base Rules #9 Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)

(Some of the rules stated may not actually be being infringed, I am pointing out ones I think are).

Evidence:

Spoiler :

Regards,
aviator
After further review there is no proof that this is an actual contra base, even though I am sure there is loads of contra in there we need more proof.

You have 24 hours to provide more evidence.

Thanks,

beflok
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Unfortunately, I am unable to provide that evidence.

Thanks for your time.
Regards,
aviator
Denied.