[Unofficial] The Mechanics
[/align][/b]The Mechanics[b]

We do assignments.
We do it clean.
We make it look like an accident.
They wont even know we were there..

I will recruit the ones that have the most creative mind.
They will follow they're targets, and eliminate them.

Everytime, anytime, The Corleone, The mafia, The president or even a gun dealer want's someone removed, they need to pay well.

(This doesn't count as RDM. It's roleplay. There exist hitmans, but The Mechanics have they're own way of handling buisness)

Here's the ranks:

Leader of The Mechanics - Dean Bishop ( M.K )
Mechanic Security (x4) - None, None, None, None
Mechanic (xx) - None
Mechanic (xx) - None
Mechanic (xx) - None
Mechanic (xx) - None
Mechanic (xx) - None

(xx) = How many as possible.

If you want to be a Mechanic or Mechanic Security, fill in these questions

Ingame name:

Why do you want to be a Mechanic/Mechanic Security?:

How long have you played on the server?:

If you're known in the city with your name, are you willing to vanish?:

Submit these questions below. Smile
Ingame name:
Death's touch (it should be that)

Mechanic

2 years and 3 months

thats a occurring thing, so yes.

and i also think i should be in because I'm very good with my favorite 2 weapons, the Tranq gun and the AWP, i follow orders and i literally die for who ever i protect, even if that means loosing the most expensive gun.
I also am VERY stealthy but i must say, im best as a sniper, although i can go and raid with automatic guns if neccercary
I like money Skeptical....
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
2 years?
(04-11-2011, 04:27 PM)Storm Wrote: 2 years?

i meant 1 year, any way it doesnt say that on my time played thing but thats becaus i haev been on longer then that has been on
I like money Skeptical....
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
Keep up the good leading of this clan. You absolutely gave NO response (Y)
Tone down the text. ;/
I had a seizure.
If you want to be a Mechanic or Mechanic Security, fill in these questions

Ingame name:
Joe 'Noobias' Barbaro

I will take any position you feel I am suited for whether its a mechanic or security. I feel the message of this clan suits me, you are willing to dust off your weapons but only when needed. The idea behind the entire thing is original and sounds very good. I CAN BE INCREDIBLY CLEAN AND STEALTH WITH A SNIPER.

Lets say since November. Thats 6 (almost 7) months. I know my way around here very well. I have RPed in a few clans and such.

I will vanish on a dime at the first hint of trouble. I will hop in that car and leave faster then you can ask me too. I will leave town and make a tiny hidden base where I can hold up for a little bit until I can think of a plan.

Additional Points:
I think I am a good driver, when I am trying to be, I am reliable on a time factor as well as an efficnency factor, basically implying that I dont spin out every 10 feet. I am very good with AK's, M4's Galils, and snipers. I will complete ANY mission as long as I have the element of surprise, without surprise, I will use a tranq. I get this feeling that excites me whenever organized crime is taking place which usually makes me preform better.
He doesnt respond at all. I've waited weeks and then i posted that anger message. Just give it up.
Oh thats lame, thanks for telling me. I guess if a guy doesn't bother to reply to a friggin request I don't see why I should put in time for him...