Unban Request
Your name: Cfo55

Your ban ID: 24897

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: BR Approved: Stepping on unconcious bodies

Involved: Gurgle528

Why we should unban you: I'm going to begin saying the video in which had evidence of me pouncing on a man was real, but was shortened in which the owner did mention. However it was cut to favor his side of the story so it makes it look like I'm much more guilty. When Gurgle a cop at the time first showed up at our base I wasn't aware what he was doing on our property, and because I had an illegal weapon out I did the first thing that came to mind yet it was a stupid plan I tranquilized him with the sniper. After I had shot him I realized that he wasn't even coming for us yet the other gang members who lived on half of our property. He gets back up after I tranquilized him and comes heading over to me. I figured he was coming to arrest me for I had shot him. I panic again and shoot him with the sniper a second time. What I did not know was he was coming over to explain why I tranquilized him. This is when the video comes into play and I'm trying to kill him keep in mind that I thought he was trying to arrest me and could not hear him while he was tranquilized. He gets up and starts to explain as you saw why this is bannable I try explaining my side, and I started to get to my point when the video cuts short.
VIDEO IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...YGfgA89RZo
Nothing to really say than you've made one stupid act.

Denied.