starkiller56 unban request
Your nameThinkingtarkiller56 (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:24881 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:Narcotic (Admin that banned you)

Reason:"BR Approved: Breaking NLR, Random Deathmatching, Revengekilling" (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved:Alejandro, Hellshell (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you:I admit what I did was wrong but how in the world did I break NLR? I said I was a loyalist to the last president I was just roleplaying. I don't believe deathmatching applies either, I tried to talk to the president and she/he starts running and yelling help that I'm trying to kill her/him so that made me angry and I shot her. I can see how you would think it's revenge kill but after everything else I said I will let the admins decide what to do. I am not asking to be unbanned but I would sincearly appreciate if you would shorten my ban time, because everyone makes mistakes, and I have only been banned 1 other time and only for 1 hour. I am sorry to Hellshell and Alejandro, I hope you guys can forgive me. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Appeal denied.