Unban Request iVoltz
My name: iVoltz

Ban ID: 25021

Banned By: [FL] Grub

Reason: Basing with rebel,Double door,Contrafarming as GunDealer

Involved: 2

Why you should unban me: Firstly I would like to apologize on behalf of myself as i have accepted what i had done was against the rules. Around the subject of "Double Dooring" would have to say that, that was a wrong accusation as i had created a keypad combination which would allow people through, and didn't stop people getting through (people, if they so wanted could use a keycode cracker to get through if they so wished). I also accept being punished for using money printers and drug labs as a gun dealer, it did cross my mind to become a rebel before doing so but it let it slip. And i agree that a degree of discipline should of happened, I fully agree with the reasoning behind the ban after reading the rules fully.

What i am asking for is a chance, to say sorry and i agree that the things i had done were wrong. I am now wiser and aware fully of the rules and i will now stay by them fully. I now have 16 hours game time on the server now and am really enjoying it, i think it's a great thing you are hosting. I cannot stress it enough but i am very sorry for what i did, and i promise to stick the rules and not disobey them in future. Thank you for your time!

Thanks,
iVoltz. Smile
Around the subject of "Double Dooring" would have to say that, that was a wrong accusation as i had created a keypad combination which would allow people through

Double door goes after the fact of having: One (1) Fading door on top of One (1) world door.

Reduced. I respect honest folk.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub