Ban Request On Helldoy
This dude today,less then 30 minutes ago,was randomly breaking into people's house saying "I have reasons to say this person has contra" even tho most of us didn't have contra,without president's permission,he would get a lockpick and get in destroy everything and then proceed to arrest us,he did this atleast 2 times , even tho everyone kept asking him why he was breaking in,the president demoted him,he made a job called "FBI agent" and kept doing the same thing...

TL;DR
>Random Breaking IN
>No President's Permission
>Gets demoted and makes a job called "FBI Agent"
>Proceeds to do the same thing over and over
Hello Pineapple,

First of all I would like to say That this Guy should be banned, but as you didn't use the template this BR is useless also as you provided no evidence I reccomend you do so.

Kind regards, Deriptz
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Use Template.
-Support

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:27526068&b=2]
Name of player: Beck Harrington

SteamID: Helldoy

Time in GMT: between 16:00-17:00

Server: [FL] FEARLESS [SEMI-SERIOUS ROLEPLAY] [FASTDL]

Summary: Randomly breaking into houses , saying houses were open, even tho people saw him walking around using lockpicks on the houses,no permission from president,gets demoted does it again with another job,becomes SS again and keeps doing the same thing,it's still happening btw 17:42

Evidence: Ask people from the apartments near the mall...If they are long enough there,they will know him...Also i wouldn't be here if i was going to make false accusations
I see you are new to the forums
A tip for you No Evidence(pictures or film) = No Case
i know that guy i have broken many rules today but No Evidence = No Case
-Support

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:27526068&b=2]
Provide evidence. Witnesses don't count as vaild evidence.
When i end this game session i will post the printscreen if steam saved it
Denied.