BR on Griim
I witnessed where he was on the roof of my little hut there. I had forgot to un-nocollide that roof so anyone could easily get up by the ledge. He came down though.
(02-16-2013, 09:11 AM)Jimentoon Wrote: I witnessed where he was on the roof of my little hut there. I had forgot to un-nocollide that roof so anyone could easily get up by the ledge. He came down though.

But if that roof was nocolided how come he could stand ON it and walk ON it? without falling through...
Hello Mr. Raccoon,

It's a new, beautiful day and I can see that you are still somewhat dedicated to get me banned, I admire that. Smile
I believe I can provide some input in answering this.
If I remember correctly, there were two parts to the roofing of the hut - the ceiling (A single panel placed on top the the walls which Jimentoon forgot to no-collide) and the actual roof as seen in the images.

Thankyou for your concern, I hope my answer satisfies you and we hope to hear from you soon!
I am not dedicated to get you banned or something, at the moment of this "pole" thing i did just not see it fit any kind of RP only minging. since the prop/tool rule #5 says something like "do not build in public areas without admins permission".

i could easily remove this BR, but if i do the BR system will be for no use, it is ment to post evidence and complaints on people that do break the rules.
(02-16-2013, 11:28 AM)The Raccoon Wrote: I am not dedicated to get you banned or something, at the moment of this "pole" thing i did just not see it fit any kind of RP only minging. since the prop/tool rule #5 says something like "do not build in public areas without admins permission".

i could easily remove this BR, but if i do the BR system will be for no use, it is ment to post evidence and complaints on people that do break the rules.

Thankyou for your response,

Firstly, apologies for the use of the word 'dedicated', that wasn't very nice at all. Does 'commited', 'enthusastic' or 'persistent' fit within the sentence better?Never the less, this is least of our worries currently although if you wish to discuss this with me further my inbox is always open.

Moving on, unless I'm mistaken public building applies to location which block pathways or roads, greatly limiting the amount of movement for players.
I don't believe I did this at all.

I'm not asking you to remove this ban request, ban requests are here for a reason.
When I'm not carrying out hardcore minging related activities ('buttpoling' for example) I also like to be an upstanding citizen, reporting mass rdmers, cdmers, prop spammers etc. Smile
Holy phuck, he spawned 1 prop on street, and it didnt bother anyone.
You want to ban Grimm for that? Getalife instead of trying to ban great rpers for shitty reasons.

Yeah, Im sure will get a warning for this post, but this is the most ridiculous br. Seems like grimm pissed you off somehow.
(02-16-2013, 11:59 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Holy phuck, he spawned 1 prop on street, and it didnt bother anyone.
You want to ban Grimm for that? Getalife instead of trying to ban great rpers for shitty reasons.

I guess that you are a friend of Griim and i see your concerns, but you have nothing to do with this BR.

I am not taking this further, i do only want an admin to take a look at this and judge it.
I would like everyone to behave maturely; Griim, stop trolling and stop being sarcastic.

Borovichok, do not post in this thread unless you can provide any evidence of wrongdoings by GriiM or perhaps provide evidence that would vouch for GriiM's innocence.

From now on, all the posts I want to see, I want them to be on topic, not trolling, not sarcastic, not from non-involved users and all that, understood?
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was not deemed sufficient, as accused player was not found violating rules.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team