BR on Griim
Name of player: Griim

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25686928

Time in GMT: 20:34 GMT+1

Server:V2D

Summary: Whats the point of making some "buttpoles" to attach a invisible chair onto? (building in public areas "prop/tool rule #5) i cant find it a way to RP...
also propclimb?

Evidence:: [Image: E70AB4A95483E8091C29DD41BEE99C47F09FA725]
[Image: B334541642273C04C1B59FB488F2991543F9CD2B]
[Image: 2474FBA5513FB79CB7754BDD2145844D3F0CCF3B]
[Image: DC0F61E544B1BD08D44A10244793476698C843D3]
First of all I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for my actions of 'buttpoling' people.
The people I 'buttpoled' allowed me to do it to them willingly and I would have stopped if they asked me to.
However I did not realised that public 'buttpoling' would cause some people to feel offended.
I'm sorry and I sincerely hope you accept my apology.

Now onto the matter 'prop climbing'.
This matter occured was when I got stuck in the building so I spawned and sat in a chair, hoping to free myself.
When I got out of the chair I was on top of the roof.
well encouraging lots of people just to wait on their turn to get "poled" wow funny, making everyone stop RP:ing and ruin it for others Tounge

people might need a cop, well sorry the cop is getting "poled" so he aint responding... i cant see any use of it other then ruining others moment of Roleplay.

and for the other thing, you were walking on the roof, why not jump down? instead of having fun /sleep sliding down.
(02-15-2013, 10:40 PM)The Raccoon Wrote: well encouraging lots of people just to wait on their turn to get "poled" wow funny, making everyone stop RP:ing and ruin it for others Tounge

people might need a cop, well sorry the cop is getting "poled" so he aint responding... i cant see any use of it other then ruining others moment of Roleplay.

and for the other thing, you were walking on the roof, why not jump down? instead of having fun /sleep sliding down.

Indeed, I agree.
The cop may have been needed elsewhere however if this was the case then he was able to willingly back out of the 'buttpoling' at any time he chose to and I would have respected his decision.
Shucks, I never asked to climb upon my pole in the first place, he just climbed up there and at on top. I decided to roll with it as I admired his courage.

I felt that sliding down the roof would be the safest option as there was a fairly good chance that I would land on my buttocks instead of jumping off and further injuring my leg I had been shot in earlier that day.
(02-15-2013, 11:13 PM)magia Wrote: [Image: CsVkBbN.jpg]

[Image: iseIMUc.jpg]
I have some Evidence on Griim If that will help.

Yes, I admit it.
These instances were severely bad.
I understand completely how destructive this was to the community and would gladly accept the brutal punishments that must surely await me for committing such horrendous crimes.

I'm sorry FL, I just keep letting you all down.
I'm truly sorry.

Edit: I just noticed the foul language spoken by myself in the bottom image, Magic I would appreciate it if you censored this word as to not offend anyone. Also so that people don't see what a despicable human being I can become at times, send an uncensored image to an admin if you wish but I fear that the public eye may not be ready to see me at my worst.
Thankyou.
For all the people that do not Wish to see Bad Language, This is the picture for you.

[Image: C2VEQ7h.jpg]

Does this mean he wants to get banned?: [Image: yOcFrsv.png]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
(02-15-2013, 11:36 PM)magia Wrote: Does this mean he wants to get banned?: [Image: yOcFrsv.png]

Me and my darn dirty mouth (apologies for my anger, I'm greatly disappointed with myself). Sad
You are not, YOU are laughing whilst trying to Get on the Admin's side..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
i take this serious since it ruin peoples moment to RP.
stop argue and do post what is needed in this thread and wait on an admin to call the judge and decide what to do.
(02-15-2013, 11:49 PM)The Raccoon Wrote: i take this serious since it ruin peoples moment to RP.
stop argue and do post what is needed in this thread and wait on an admin to call the judge and decide what to do.

Trust me sir, I am also taking this extremely seriously.

I have already arranged for a placement within an rp_hell map should I be punished for my crimes where I will be repeatedly punchwhored, propkilled, rdm'd to learn that minginess is unacceptable and learn the error of my ways until the ban has been lifted and I will be released.

I am just as serious as you are about this - I also have no sense of humour.

I will now stop posting until an admin has made their judgement on the situation.