Is steam down?
Question 
Is it just me or is steam not working atm?

i cant get in online mode nor can i got on the site.

error ; Fout 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): Onbekende fout
Try restarting Steam.

If that fails, restart the entire PC.

If that fails, force Steam to re-download it's files by clearing the entire folder except your games (not 100%, Google it).
(02-15-2013, 07:10 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Try restarting Steam.

If that fails, restart the entire PC.

If that fails, force Steam to re-download it's files by clearing the entire folder except your games (not 100%, Google it).

Ill try it, but i can not even get on the website that is weird

[Image: steam_zps9fe5c489.jpg]

Its only since iv moved, to my dad today and i'm on my laptop, but it worked fine at home
My steam is working perfectly Search the problem on google?
(02-15-2013, 07:33 PM)Ryder Wrote: My steam is working perfectly Search the problem on google?
Iv have done that, but most of it lead to steam forums that don't work like photo above.....

I had found some info to re install steam this way ;

Delete all files in steam folder except steam.exe and steamapps folder.

Then open steam.exe and everything should be fine.

i tried that, but ;

[Image: installsteam_zps62b5afb5.jpg]

and if i want to download the client i need to go to the website but i cant ;(
Hmmm... It's almost like you are blocked. Check your firewall/anti-virus, something may have placed Steam into the no-go list.
(02-15-2013, 08:01 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Hmmm... It's almost like you are blocked. Check your firewall/anti-virus, something may have placed Steam into the no-go list.

Firewall and antivirus off, still dos not work Sad

iv checked and its not denied by the firewall

Going to run a malware scan just to make sure.

scan done, no virus, no malware, no firewall block.. running out of options
I suggest you just uninstall Steam using Control panel, but make sure to backup the steamapps folder so you don't have to redownload every game again.

Then just install it again: download (Steam)
If you still can't access the steam website, I uploaded the setup for you: download (mirror)

I hope that works.
You are probably on a work or school network that blocked the sites and ports Steam uses to connect to. Tough luck. However, if this is occurring at home and you did nothing out of the ordinary, call your network provider because they might have blocked access to these ports and sites.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(02-16-2013, 03:31 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: I suggest you just uninstall Steam using Control panel, but make sure to backup the steamapps folder so you don't have to redownload every game again.

Then just install it again: download (Steam)
If you still can't access the steam website, I uploaded the setup for you: download (mirror)

I hope that works.

Thank you for posting the download, since i cant get on they're site.
it would have been so nice if it worked, but i cant install without connection to steam. S