Minecraft Server
Please unwhitlist me from the MC server i dont want to go back on
I will not be returning so please take anything you want.
(02-19-2013, 04:03 PM)Evil Elf Wrote: Please unwhitlist me from the MC server i dont want to go back on
I will not be returning so please take anything you want.

Just don't join the server again?... -.-'
(02-18-2013, 11:57 AM)Rozzokjames Wrote: Factions eh? Well thats good for me because I just quitted a old faction server. Time to wreck people in pvp * flex * Cheese

EDIT

Ohsheet 100 posts Cheese

Good luck against the ArchAngels *flexes* :3
Eggselent
nice
Donator benefits are now synced
What kind of benefits?
(02-19-2013, 09:24 PM)HellShell Wrote: What kind of benefits?

Not too sure yet, given them a chat tag but I think we should keep it mainly asthetic, don't want to give them an unfair advantage.]
Given donators access to /hat command Smile
The following 1 user Likes Matt W's post:
  • Haarek
(02-19-2013, 07:46 PM)Theomenz Wrote:
(02-18-2013, 11:57 AM)Rozzokjames Wrote: Factions eh? Well thats good for me because I just quitted a old faction server. Time to wreck people in pvp * flex * Cheese

EDIT

Ohsheet 100 posts Cheese

Is dat suppose to scare me? * Super flex * Cheese

Hmmmm.... I hope you can handle Protection IV Sharp V FA II Gods attacking you. Today Ill start mining my ass off for gold.. Gotta love god apples heheh
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
Ummm I was whitelisted then I tried to sign in on my other computer at my other house and I was not whitelisted. So please Whitelist me again, my name is efdj676 and I got 130+ Hours.
(02-19-2013, 11:20 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 07:46 PM)Theomenz Wrote:

EDIT

Ohsheet 100 posts Cheese

Is dat suppose to scare me? * Super flex * Cheese

Hmmmm.... I hope you can handle Protection IV Sharp V FA II Gods attacking you. Today Ill start mining my ass off for gold.. Gotta love god apples heheh
I'm not sure what you know who you are messing with. If they ever find your place they would just claim it and kill you. lol
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.