Minecraft Server
Hey I'm unbanned now, can I be re-whitelisted? My MC name is kiruclanz

(02-17-2013, 05:56 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Hey I'm unbanned now, can I be re-whitelisted? My MC name is kiruclanz

http://www.fearlessrp.net/minecraft/
The following 1 user Likes Matt W's post:
  • Floodify
I honestly don't see why you guys need the password to whitelist, I know it says you're not saving the information, but why the the would would you still need it? Whitelisting is just adding a name to a list. Besides, whats the point of automatic whitelisting, why not just remove it if any and all can just get whitelisted?
(02-17-2013, 06:27 PM)GunFISH Wrote: I honestly don't see why you guys need the password to whitelist, I know it says you're not saving the information, but why the the would would you still need it? Whitelisting is just adding a name to a list. Besides, whats the point of automatic whitelisting, why not just remove it if any and all can just get whitelisted?

The script uses the password to verify that you own the Minecraft account. It does not get stored in any way, it just gets used to query login.minecraft.net and make sure your account is real and you have bought the game. It also peforms checks such as bans, playtime and it also links your steam account to minecraft account. So if you do something super bad on one server we can perm you on all Wink

This is the only info we store:
[Image: 246gx]

Also, if you really don't trust us. Change your password, verify, then change back.

Writing a global ban script now Smile
Not whitelisted and went through the website

Minecraft IGN: Orion elf/Orion_elf

Gametime hours: 255 hours on Gmod

(02-17-2013, 06:27 PM)GunFISH Wrote: I honestly don't see why you guys need the password to whitelist, I know it says you're not saving the information, but why the the would would you still need it? Whitelisting is just adding a name to a list. Besides, whats the point of automatic whitelisting, why not just remove it if any and all can just get whitelisted?

minges
(02-17-2013, 07:33 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: ...

Ah yeah thanks for that, need to upload my latest patch

(02-17-2013, 07:35 PM)Evil Elf Wrote: Not whitelisted and went through the website

Minecraft IGN: Orion elf/Orion_elf

Gametime hours: 255 hours on Gmod

minges

Minecraft names cannot have spaces, do it again and use the underscore.
(02-17-2013, 06:35 PM)Matt W Wrote:

The script uses the password to verify that you own the Minecraft account. It does not get stored in any way, it just gets used to query login.minecraft.net and make sure your account is real and you have bought the game. It also peforms checks such as bans, playtime and it also links your steam account to minecraft account. So if you do something super bad on one server we can perm you on all Wink

This is the only info we store:
[Image: 246gx]

Also, if you really don't trust us. Change your password, verify, then change back.

Writing a global ban script now Smile
Makes sense, thanks.
I thought this was going to be nice and friendly, but as my house was taken over and all my stuff was stolen I remembered, this is the Fearless community we are dealing with here.
huh says i can't connect to the server even tho i am whitelisted.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Factions eh? Well thats good for me because I just quitted a old faction server. Time to wreck people in pvp * flex * :D

EDIT

Ohsheet 100 posts :D
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
The following 1 user Likes Rozzok's post:
  • Adamantite