Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Whitelist updated.
name: zapys
meet the requirements
Name: Jimentoon
Hours: 177+
Not Currently Banned
Finished the auto whitelist application, I just need to upload.
(02-16-2013, 07:01 AM)Midget Wrote: Can we team up? lol

Yes, yes we can. I also know +3 people I can vouch for to play on the server, one is a good strategist and the other two are destructive forces on PvP.

Also, I don't cheat, but since FactionMod is on I can't think of other ways to get banned from minecraft for my example, since griefing is very rare/hard and the only other way to break any other rules is by FailRping (killing w/out declaring war for no good RP reason other than just killing).

(02-16-2013, 04:45 AM)Temar Wrote: we never got around to linking the banning systems
people have been banned from gmod for actions in css
as for cheating in minecraft? dont cheat its seams simple to me
right now, its as simple as banned from gmod, cant play on mc
depending on actions in mc you might get banned from just mc or gmod too

Temar, this sounds terribly irrational/illogical and just sad really. You and I both know that in several cases people get banned w/out really deserving or get the ban coupled with admin misconduct/incompetence (which is what UnbanReq and AdminAbuse sections are for), and then they also get the fine ass present of being banned from the SANDBOX- SURVIVAL-FACTIONMOD-16x16 graphics java based game.
I don't think its correct to have the playerbase get banned from BOTH games when they have different playstyles, different strategies, different rules...

I mean come on its ducking minecraft, lol.
This makes no sense, at all. You might as well start banning players form the server when they are banned from the forums for things like shit-posting or racism or advertising.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
I just got un-whitelisted from the server when playing, I don't know what happened.. Huh

but rowan, when I see you on I will add you to my faction, I have started a "little" home right now.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Hours: +820
Currenly banned: Nope.
Minecraft name: alexgil41

This might make me play Minecraft again. Tounge
May you whitelist my friend?

He has;

Hours on fearless: 55
Currently banned: No
Minecraft name: Pasta_King
(02-16-2013, 07:21 AM)Buzzkill Wrote: MC Name: Akilikespie Smile