Simmons unban
Hello Fearless Admins!

Your name: Simoon

Your ban ID: 24454

Banned by: First Salinsky and then later by Narcotic

Reason: Trying to kill a cop for arresting his friend, fail RP - Extended by Narcotic due to priors

Involved: My reason bans

Why we should unban you: Well, the thing is that yesterday I was banned, I understand that ban and that ban I am not complaining about.
The thing is that It was only a 24 hour ban.

When I checked the ban today it said 2 months and 29 days.
I know that I have alot of bans, but I changed since my last ban and if you look at the bans there have been 6539 other people banned since I was banned the last time.

I am just trying to say that I've matured since I was banned the last time and I am asking to get a new chance.

Thanks for reading.
Well, you keep making mistakes, so that's not right. I need better argumentation.
I have been clean for 3-4 months.
If that does not say that I have matured then I dont's know what to say.

Yesterday we were going to do an RP and the cops came and destroyed it.. I tried to help my friend from getting arrested.

I am trying to RP but due to minges and random raids I can't do that if there is no admin on.

I know that I have previous bans but they were made before when I didn't even care if I got banned. Now Fearless is the only server I play on when I go on to play Garrys-mod.

Please give me one more chance.
(02-15-2013, 10:50 AM)Simoon Wrote: I have been clean for 3-4 months.
If that does not say that I have matured then I dont's know what to say.

Yesterday we were going to do an RP and the cops came and destroyed it.. I tried to help my friend from getting arrested.

I am trying to RP but due to minges and random raids I can't do that if there is no admin on.

I know that I have previous bans but they were made before when I didn't even care if I got banned. Now Fearless is the only server I play on when I go on to play Garrys-mod.

Please give me one more chance.

If you agree that your next slip will result in a permanent suspension.
Cheers for Narcotic! Fair admin, I've never seen this guy before but this seems like a fair decision! Smile Thumbs up! Smile
Unban request approved. Please note that your next ban will result in a permanent suspension and this will be taken into the case if you choose to dispute that ban if given.