unban request khawk
Your name: originalkhawk

Your ban ID: 24488

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Basing as Black Market Dealer

Involved: DimitRi

Why we should unban you: i was not basing i was in my shop with a weedfarm in the backroom (all accesable true keypads owned by DimitRi, i was checking up on the weedfarm, when my friend DimitRi got banned for basing as a gundealer (he was not basing either he was just in our shop that was placed at the industrial district due to guns being banned out of the city), because he got banned and his props did not despawn, his keypad broke and i was not able to get out from the farm room, i was about to call a admin that i was stuck when i got banned, also the admin didnt contact me / asked what i was doing / why i was there he just banned me with out saying a word, giving me no chance to tell him my story
You guys had a huge contra base in industrial. there was no selling involved. Selling is the main priority whenever you are a dealing job and it was not for you too due to the fact your buddy was sitting there with a m4 in the back beside all of his contraband.
yes we had a contra storage in the backroom of our shop, thats nothing illigal right?

the store was locked because i was harvesting and planting weed, and in the past i had my weed stolen when harvesting/planting weed so it was closed untill that was done.

and please tell me in what way im responsible for my friend sitting next to his contra with a M4?
When I went to you guys. The door was locked and you two were in the back with your contra and the Gun Dealer was sitting there with a m4.

Denied