Unfair Ban..
Sad 
This is a unban request for my friend, he had some problems logging in.

False Ban
Your name: LADATh!

Your ban ID: 24463

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: "CDMing on purpose" ( Its not true. I didnt hit someone on purpose, its true, that i i hit one outside the bank, but i was driving a little bit fast, and i didnt notice him, before it was too late. The admin that banned me, saw it from another angle, and had no chance to tell if i was able to stop or not. I dont think its fair to get banned in 24 hous, because i hit somone with my car, and it wasent even on purpose. Shortly after i disconnected to buy donater, and when i came in, i suddenly got banned. I thinks its unfair to ban me, without even contacting me, it would be more fair to put me in jail or something, atleast he could discuss it with me.

Involved: [FL:M] Salinsky

Why we should unban you: I just bought Donater 10 minutes before the ban, i i realy dont think its fair to ban somone, that made a mistake for the first time. I havde been playing on the server for 28 hours, and bought donater twice without getting banned once... I didnt have a fair chance to tell my version of the story, before i got banned.
Under 24h.