InSanity's Ban Appeal
Your name: [RGers] InSanity

Your ban ID: 24375
Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: I "stole" a firetruck as a Paramedic

Involved: Just me and the admin who banned me with no warning.

Why we should unban you: I just joined City Roleplay and had no clue that was illegal. I thought I was just going to get a simple kick or a slap on the wrist but I got banned right away. I read threw the rules about 2 or 3 times before joining the wonderful server and I didn't re-call reading that it was illegal under SERVER:RULES to steal another car. I really love that server and I have many friends who play on it and many of the players and admins are very friendly to me and I was just trying to have a good time on the server.
[FL] is an admin tag, why are you using with your name in subject
[FL:RP] is the normal tag
Rules Wrote:3. Do not steal cars when you are working for the government, you may impound them and put them in the nexus garage to later be be given back to the person for a fee.

You are also not allowed to post an unban request for a ban 24 hours and under.
I miss read you got admin tag in forum name not subject
Denied
~Under a day
~I didn't re-call reading that it was illegal under SERVER:RULES to steal another car

A paramedic stealing a firetruck..? I don't even know where to begin.

Touches FailRP for one.

12. Don't steal someones car when it’s getting unlocked.

14. Don't steal peoples cars randomly or for a bad RP reason (IE:Stealing to sell back to the owner is not allowed)

Please take sometime to read the rules and bring common sense into play. A paramedic wouldn't go steal a Firetruck from a Fireman...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub