Unban request tried to be anti-racist
Your name: Sanik

Your ban ID: 21434

Banned by: [FL:M] Equalizer (Extended by Adman)

Reason: Racist Language, you have been here long enough to know this isnt tolerated. -[FL:M] Equalizer : Extended due to priors, LAST CHANCE

Involved: [FL:M] Equalizer and [FL:M] Termin i remember

Why we should unban you: (Please note that i was not trying to make fun of Equalizer Termin or any other black people) (Please note to that im not permabanned anymore and im allowed to make an unban now.)

Well it was a sweet day then i saw this trabant taxi service by Equalizer and Termin wich were black womens (Maybe that made them think i was making racism language) Anyways back to the story i walked over to them and said in LOOC "You're gonna say this when somebody says N word!" i said "Nevar say Ni...!" (N word) Then the server crashed.. I connected again.. Gamemode crash... Restart... BAM banned...

Explaining: So my explaining is that i said Nevar say ni...(N word) but in the way i say Nevar i was trying to give an anti racism advice... Not to make a racism language or make a fun of black people... I hope you understand this

Peace Sanik

PS: Please notice that i can most of the time explain something before you deny.
I heard it and I only heard one word, I think it's a bit excessive to give you a ban for it.
I can't really remember the situation in details, however you said the word N-word twice in-a-row.
No warning were given due to your amount of hours and experience and due to the fact that you said it twice, however I would be "in" for an Unban.

I talked to several Administrators before banning you so saying it was abit "Excessive" now, is kind of late.

All-in-all, if I have anything to say I would vouch for an Unban. However, I guess its up to Adman since he is the extending Administrator.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-14-2013, 08:59 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I can't really remember the situation in details, however you said the word N-word twice in-a-row.
No warning were given due to your amount of hours and experience and due to the fact that you said it twice, however I would be "in" for an Unban.

I talked to several Administrators before banning you so saying it was abit "Excessive" now, is kind of late.

All-in-all, if I have anything to say I would vouch for an Unban. However, I guess its up to Adman since he is the extending Administrator.

Well you could just contact him... Anyways i got plenty of time since the PC Im using to play games with is broken so i can only be active on forums and stuff... In next week i will be back if this get approved... And thanks for the comments Equalizer and Narcotic to..
I can't remember the situation at all.

Unbanned, though Sanik; you know you have a lot of bans now. You must take more care in handling yourself.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team