Fear me out (See what I did there) (Ban Appeal)
Your name: Murtsley

Your ban ID: 23836

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: A few days ago, I was a fail RP and I had no clue, I was a jerk to all players, and abused the police job, an Admin found me and then ported me, and gave me a warning, I thought "**** Him I can do as I like and I did it again within the next 2 hours, And I was banned.

Involved: Only myself.

Why we should unban you: I have learned how to RP properly without failing, and the server is the best I have been on, I really don't see an actual reason, it's really through the kindness of you admins, I can't see how I can benefit you guys apart from putting another number in the server, you guys know by this post how much I want to re-join.

I love this server, and I wish I could actually re-join without any problems to the fellow members of the community or the leaders and owners of the server.

My second point involves me as a Role-play character. I used to be a failRP like noobs, then I took a ban to the face and then I changed my ways through 20 role playing severs which showed me how to do it properly.

My final point involves how much I love the server, and that I want to re-join so badly, but I can't because of the ban, I really do hope you guys can release me from the ban hammer, and let me re-join.

I hope that I can be forgiven by the Fearless community and staff for this idiotic act, and I am extremely sorry for the problem I have caused, And I solely understand if this is denied,

Please take this into serious consideration,

Murtsley.
You're getting a second chance to RP properly, however you better be on your best behavior...

(02-14-2013, 08:09 PM)Murtsley Wrote: Admin found me and then ported me, and gave me a warning, I thought "**** Him I can do as I like

That part made me want to close and deny this case immediately. I'm not letting you back in yet, your ban is set to expire on the 23rd.