Unfair/False Ban
Your name: SamCewkies

Your ban ID: 24467

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: "CDMing on purpose" (NOT TRUE. I was getting rammed by MANY other cars making me accidently drive into people, VIDEO BELOW!).

Involved: Not sure of the peoples names who were ramming me because we were in cars, also we had a mic spammer who got in our car and didn't get out. Sorry.

Why we should unban you: It wasn't my fault at the end of the day, I was banned for other peoples doings.

(Also, it is just a 24 hour ban but I don't feel that this is right due to it WASN'T my fault).

VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LFNNRZCjCc
I saw you. I was on the server. People had a huge minge fest. People were using their BMW's and rammed into you to give you the blame of CDM, and not the people actualy raming you causing the CDM.
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
(02-14-2013, 06:27 PM)Alex Wrote: I saw you. I was on the server. People had a huge minge fest. People were using their BMW's and rammed into you to give you the blame of CDM, and not the people actualy raming you causing the CDM.

Thank you for the back up mate.
(02-14-2013, 06:44 PM)SamCookiez Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 06:27 PM)Alex Wrote: I saw you. I was on the server. People had a huge minge fest. People were using their BMW's and rammed into you to give you the blame of CDM, and not the people actualy raming you causing the CDM.

Thank you for the back up mate.

No problem.
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, suspended player SamCewkies (STEAM_0:1:16296547) was not found to have broken the rules; infractions were due to uncontrollable circumstances regarding other players.
Suspension lifted.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team