[Unban Request] Wabbit
Thumbs Down 
Your name: [FL:RP] Wabbit

Your ban ID: 24464

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: Walkways, doomfort, propclimb.

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: I just got banned for doomforting (which I didn't). It was clearly not done yet so I didn't get to put in keypads and buttons, but I was just working on it and welding my house when I got banned. I used several hours on building that house, and now my day has gone to waste. It's completely idiotic that Salinsky didn't take the time to speak to me before he banned me. I was also banned for propclimbing, which I didn't, I had to get on top of my house to use Easy Precision to get the props perfect and I was going straight down again, but I made a way up and I never propclimbed. I was also banned for walkways which I also didn't do because I owned the door with my buddy pvt (which also got banned for no reason) so I could easily get in without having a walkway.

Take some time to speak to me before you ban me without reason. I know what's allowed and what's not allowed when I have been on the server for 150 hours.

I'm shocked, and I will take this further.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

yeah this is true just like mine we are not happy nor are some others i mean if you gunna ban or see something wrong talk to the person first is the run or agure then ban or if they lie but not the way we was
Care to explain the ramps and walkways then?

Your base violated rules and clearly was a non realistic structure.

And for the love of God, stop using "He didn't talk to me before banning me" as a reason to unban you or anything. I did not have time, I am, as we speak, administrating on 3 servers simultaneously, no help, no nothing. I won't bother warning EVERYONE if it's me vs 150 potential rulebreakers.
(02-14-2013, 05:49 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Care to explain the ramps and walkways then?

Your base violated rules and clearly was a non realistic structure.

And for the love of God, stop using "He didn't talk to me before banning me" as a reason to unban you or anything. I did not have time, I am, as we speak, administrating on 3 servers simultaneously, no help, no nothing. I won't bother warning EVERYONE if it's me vs 150 potential rulebreakers.

Of course I can explain, Salinsky.

The ramps were for using Easy Precision on top of my building so I didn't have to propclimb. I was almost done with it so I had to do the last fixes to get it perfect. I can also show you that it's not a doom fort, because I got it in my dupe.

You had walkways and non-supported plates leading to the roof; Making it 1. Propclimb 2. Doomfort.
(02-14-2013, 06:02 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You had walkways and non-supported plates leading to the roof; Making it 1. Propclimb 2. Doomfort.

I had two props that lead to the roof to use easy precision, yes. Which I was going to remove as soon as I got to dupe my house. I had no intentions in breaking the rules. It was clearly not a doomfort.

I think it is unfair and unreasonable, I can understand that you are having a hard time watching the servers, but don't let it out at me.

look can we be unbanned as ghostrider told you the gate was bugged and he was building and it wasnt finish sorry to cause this but im not happy beeing banned when two admins said it was okay
User pvt. Pyles 95 - Unbanned already
User Wabbit - Unbanned already

This can be closed.
Closing.