[FL:M] Salinsky banning people without reason
(02-14-2013, 06:34 PM)Wabbit Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 06:26 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 06:24 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: And you failed to tell Killjoy of my alt account when you first caught whim of it, but that wouldn't go past anything because I didn't record it or take pictures of it.

When your rap-sheet has two players wrongfully banned thanks to you playing undercover, and not asking, "hey whatcha doing" something is wrong.
Killjoy wasn't online at the time I caught your alt account, none of the SA's was. I told Ruxandra about it, who would then take over that case.

But I don't see how this is relevant here.

How about you just learn from this mistake? I know you can't admit it, but every man should be able to take critiques and constructive feedback. I had no intentions in breaking the rules whatsoever, all I wanted to do is to build my precious house that I spent way too many hours on.

You are saying that you need to control 3 servers alone, and you don't have time to speak or ask anyone about anything. Well, you would have spared a lot of time if you ask me. Now you are using mostly of your time replying back on unban requests and admin abuse. I know this will make you angry, and I am sorry about any harm done for trying to get my ban appealed.

I think you are making a mistake, now you know that. Don't mind about removing the ban, let it be. There. I bet you're relieved.
I'm not angry, besides that I am not wasting my time.

I already admitted my mistake, which was banning Pyles.
I am not currently administrating any of the servers because the reserved slot feature is currently out of function.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:M] Salinsky banning people without reason - by Salinsky - 02-14-2013, 06:38 PM