[FL:M] Salinsky banning people without reason
(02-14-2013, 05:58 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Last time;

I, [FL:M] Salinsky, do not HAVE to talk to someone before issueing a ban. I am extremely busy administrating 3 servers simultaneously, and I simply do not have the time to talk to every single rulebreak I see.

Also, I'd like to see some evidence of me actually abusing my powers; Banning you is not abusing my powers, nor is not talking to you prior to issuing a server suspension; You either abide by the rules or you might just get banned. Like I said, I will not warn everyone before I issue a suspension, simply due to lack of time.

You expect us to show compassion and understanding, while you, rulebreakers, file an abuse report because I am working my ass off trying to keep the servers clean.
Now tell me; Do you deserve compassion and understanding, or is it time for YOU, the playerbase, to show some understanding?

I get it. I can imagine it's hard as F to manage 3 servers at the same time, and I am sorry for misunderstanding, but none of us deserved that ban at all. We didn't break any rules.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:M] Salinsky banning people without reason - by tQto - 02-14-2013, 06:01 PM