Banned 1month for notthing
Sad 
Name: [Owner] Anti-Lag [Dk]

Number: 24419

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: BR Approved: Props/Entities/Tool abuse, propsurfing, propminging, chair abuse, similar prior bans (Extended due to current ban)

Involved:i don't know

Why we should unban you: cuz i got banned in 1 month for notthing! I Got banned in 5 days and still need 1 day. Then i was watching The website for how long time i got back, and then i saw i was banned in 1 month. And i didn't do anything! If you don't wanna unban me, cuz i got banned for something i didn't done. Then i wanna speak with The admin (Narcotic) or i wan't my moneys back for my donator! I love to play at the FearRP server, so i dont wanna be banned for something i didn't done! Sad
You were banned as follows of this BR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25850
Theres so many People's who made something like that! And i didn't knew it was against FearRP, but then a People said to me i should delete it, cuz it lagged The server, and then i deleted it.. I can't see the fail in that..! You didn't Ban anyone Else than me.. Just Ban me, cuz i made something i didn't knew was lagging The server, but let all The other who made this play, without getting Ban! That's a good Admin! Can you tell me why? I feel that your against me!
(02-14-2013, 03:49 PM)reb1999 Wrote: or i wan't my moneys back for my donator

Terms of Service Wrote:5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access. We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.
(02-14-2013, 05:21 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 03:49 PM)reb1999 Wrote: or i wan't my moneys back for my donator

Terms of Service Wrote:5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access. We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.

Ok, but can i please get unbanned then? I love The server! I spent all my time at The server! I can't see The reason for banning me in 1 month for that! Alot of People's done The same as i done on The picures!
Denied.