Unban request for ThePinkmonkey
Your name: ThePinkmonkey

Your ban ID: 24337

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Basing with corleone as chef

Involved: meringolo98

Why we should unban you: I believe I should be unbanned as i'm new to the server and I had know idea what to do. I was with my friend who was a corleone member and I was a chef and he was only showing me what to do. The admin didn't even give me a warning or anything.
Rules Wrote:5. You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".

I do understand you are new, sometimes we don't have time to warn players. My advice is check the rules for your job when you play as them.
Like what Termin posted above that is an exact statement in our rules. You guys were in Villa 3 basing in the top of the house and you were not making any attempt to sell food to the city. I recommend to come back after reading the rules. But for this ban it is a valid ban.

Denied