Mahti's Goodbye letter
Thank you for the things you've done for the community, I hope I'll see you again someday.

Sincerely, Salinsky.
Sad to see you leaving,

I think I never rped with you but I believe you are a great RPer and I know you were/are a great admin.
Hope to see you again on time.
Mahti :O So sad to see you go; although our roads haven't crossed that much lately, I feel like you deserver a goodbye anyway. You, sir, are awesome. Awesome as an RPer, awesome as a human, awesome as a friend. Besides, you're the one who makes me want to learn Fininsh, just because it's the hardest language to learn for a non-native speaker :'P Also, would you mind resending these great folkmetal bands you've send me two weeks ago? They were awesome. Tounge
© Nudelholz
It is very sad to see you resigning, Mahti!!
But yeah, good luck on your other gaming careers, and try to make some money out of it.

Huge thanks for all you have done for the community.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
We thank you very much for everything you have done for FL. I hope to see you come back someday, you know the doors are always open!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Goodbye Mahti, you were a great admin. Hope you have fun playing those other games Wink
Farewell, Mahti! Sad to see a good one leave, I wish you the best of luck.
Goodbye Mahti!
I never did meet you, however I wish you good luck in the future, hopefully you will pop online once in a while. Take care of yourself.
Lead by example.
Byebye, Mahti.
Really sad to see you leave.