Resignation.
Good luck with your life in the future.
Thanks for killing all the minges with fire.
The following 1 user Likes Reefanis's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
You were a strict Admin and that's what FL needed, shame to see you leave.
Goodbye. I have never seen you abusing your Administration rights, like many players have said, and from most of the Comments i have seen, you are a very good person. I never got to meet you while RP'ing, but im sure that you will have a good life ahead of you, and i hope to see you coming back to fearless, whenever you are set to come back.

Goodbye, its difficult to let good members leave.
You sure left a mark here, you we're always one of the admins that did exactly what you we're supposed to do. And I have no personal grudge against you at all, hope you come back some day.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
You were a good admin over all, I never got to really meet you or anything, but I am sad to see you resign, but yet, respect your decision,
Bye. See you when you return. I'm not one for long goodbye crap honestly. I'd rather say see you next time. Makes more sense.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Xenomez
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
User warned.

Shame, everyone was conducting themselves so well.
I think he was typing, actually.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Dear Ruxandra,

I cherish the time we spent with each other admining all those nights just the two of us, I am sad that those days are over. I remember the first time I met you, you were the leader of rebels most times. Whenever you were in charge rebels were not to be messed with because of the markswoman that you are. I got flooded with admin messages for weeks that you were using aimbot and should be permed. Whenever I would inspect you I just saw a good role player and usually a snide remark to a minge or two haha. But you were good like that, saying whatever you felt. Your time as an admin influenced this whole community for better or worse, but I think the point is you made an impact. I felt it was a good impact, and I really appreciate when a community member actually impacts us as a whole, not just blends into the woodwork. You set up various RP events and ruled with an iron fist. You will be dearly missed by beflok.

Sincerely,

beflok
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Rowan13
You may have given me my first ban (ahh the old days) but all and all you kept the minges at bay and watched over the beloved EvoCity. You were a hero, a protector, you were a dark knight.