Resignation.
While I personally may not have agreed with all your administrating actions you did contribute a LOT to keeping peace on the servers.

Thankyou for your service and best of luck for the future.
Later, Fluxandra!

You did a great job.
Good luck in the future Cheese i respect your decision
I will drink for you a liter of wódka
Na Zdrowie!
But I will miss you
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Even though I have never role-played with you, or even directly spoke to you, I hate to see an admin leave their post like this. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Regardless of the previous months, you were an exceptional admin and truly did FL more than a few favour's, so many that I wouldn't be able to list. It's truly a shame to see you leave FL you will be missed when people realize 'oh hey wait, Ruxandra would of dealt with this'. Your actions were undoubtedly wrong, yet your service was long. Thank you for your service to fearless.

It wasn't meant to rhyme...
Time flies past, people fall... people rise... people cry... people return
I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU RUX
The following 1 user Likes The Chaos's post:
  • equal
I thank you for what you have done for Fearless, I hope you have a good future.

You were hated, lets no forget, but you done what was asked of you. You made Fearless a better place, lets face it, Ruxandra was a strict but excellent admin. It is a shame to see you leave and wish to see you in-game soon. You have left with dignity, therefore, I respect you fully.

I guess I will see you around.
Regards,
aviator
Judge, jury and executioner all rolled into one; you are the law.

Farewell Rux, have a good one. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Theomenz
It was a pleasure working with you , I wish you the best of the luck in your future plans.