Resignation.
So, this is it. I'm not anymore a loyal player to FL, but I can't lie about the fact that you actually are the major reason of my leave, Ruxandra. From the day onwards that you wanted to punish TheEnemySnipaah/Fanump for helping a fellow player, I couldn't really think of you being capable as an administrator, although you've got a bit of experience from other communities (but let us not get into the details.)

On the other hand, I have to admit that I respect your decision for resigning, although I've hoped for quite some time that you would get demoted. I hope you may and will change, Ruxandra, I truely hope so. You've shown a huge lack of respect towards other players. I won't lie saying that I would describe your behaviour "bitchy" in a lot of cases. I feel like the truth has to be said; your own choice of resignation is one of the best you've made as an admin (in a superposition towards others.) Also, I know quite some admins who resigned just because of you; I must admit that.

But in the end, I feel like you've done good admitting that due to personal problems you've not been yourself for quite some time. I truely respect you for these grand words, yet they raise an equally grand question. As a former student of Psychology, you should have known better than to struggle with these problems and reflecting them towards other people. You should have figured on your own that you were incapable for administration, although I can see that you needed a place to let yourself shed off your emotions.

May you find peace with yourself, Ruxandra, may you change. In all mutual respect, I have to say sorry for what I've typed in this post, but I prefer acting in all ethic justice rather than lieing into your own face. If our roads would cross once again, may it be with the true Ruxandra, not the one held down by her own private problems. May you become yourself once again, I say goodbye until then.

For a change of heart,

7rozen_7ear_

P.S.:

(02-14-2013, 01:27 PM)Zealord Wrote: Never have I seen so much players leave a community because of one single person. Your impact on Fearless was grand, yet somehow macabre.

Zealord, you've nailed it for once and for ever.

(02-14-2013, 02:10 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Welp. Can't play youtube links sadly.

Was gonna play the Wind of Change.

Still hammering the replay button.
© Nudelholz
The following 2 users Like 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • Fanump, Nyxeify
(02-14-2013, 02:37 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese

Get lost, this is not the right place.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Weecow, 7rozen_7ear_
(02-14-2013, 02:40 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
I'd like it so much if you'd keep your useless comments out of here, show some respect.

i didn't do anything wrong . all i did is putting a smile face .

and Smiling Makes Us Attractive. keep smiling every day Smile

Smiling Relieves Stress .

And Smiling Changes Our Mood.

and last thing is Smiling Helps You Stay Positive .

a lot more things that will help if we smile and keep other people smiling .

The following 6 users Like Red Orchestra's post:
  • Rowan13, Prosto, Joey Skylynx, 7rozen_7ear_, Slick Rick, Apex
(02-14-2013, 02:17 PM)Niimo Wrote: I don't want to be rude on this thread , so I will just do a plain goodbye.

Farewell Ruxandra.

(02-14-2013, 02:43 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 02:40 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
I'd like it so much if you'd keep your useless comments out of here, show some respect.

i didn't do anything wrong . all i did is putting a smile face .

and Smiling Makes Us Attractive. keep smiling every day Smile

We all know what you meant with it, now please remove it since it's really not nice.
Even if you have your own thoughts you don't have to share it on this thread.

Don't point fingers when your hands are dirty.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Sad to see you leave Rux,

You were a great admin and player. Hope you keep RPing and playing ;3
TL;DR
Thanks for leaving though

According to the Forum Rules:
d.) Replies with only one smiley or anything like this are not allowed and will lead to a warning.

On topic:
Goodbye and good luck Smile
Thank you for keeping flrp alot less mingy, and I respect you for all the time you've put into administrating the servers.

Good bye.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Really "sad" to see you leave admin team. Goodbye and goodluck in future
Sad to see you leave, Rux. Hope we can stay in touch on steam Smile

On another note:

You guys are only looking at the ( what you think are ) the bad things she has done. But imagine what FL would be without Rux, she helped the community a lot and we can't forgett that.

Goodbye.