Cpt Sharps unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Cpt Sharps

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)24355

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)Salinsky

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)Making a doomfort 100% identical to the one that got him banned earlier, breaking general rule #5

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)a

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was asking why my base was a doomfort and i explained that i wasnt using the base i built it for the exact reason of asking how it was a doomfort and got banned for disrespecting a admin just for asking how i doomforted. I had just gotten unbanned and built it in 10 secound to see which rule was broken and i get banned for asking a admin how i broke the rule. Do you really think im stupid enough to use the same base i got banned for the day i get unbanned im not mentally retarted i learned to not build that base i think its bs to get banned for asking how you broke a rule. Its funny how i get banned for disrespecting a admin when all i did was ask a question he didnt even ask me to take it down or tell me to not build it i just got banned.just found out that my ban has been extended by 4 days for no apparent reason was origionaly 24h now its 5 days. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=127018724 shows that i explained i wasnt using the base but no the admin didnt listen.
At the time I was being swamped with @ messages and I didn't really get to see all of the chat (Way too busy to pay attention, sorry)

I'd agree on the ban being lifted and removed as this shows your innocence.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Why would you even paste it again? You should have talked to salinsky Way before you built/paste it.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(02-14-2013, 01:58 AM)Beflok Wrote: Why would you even paste it again? You should have talked to salinsky Way before you built/paste it.

I explained i built it then messaged him to come look at it and tell me what was wrong with it I didnt have any contra down and the doors were unlocked so i dont understand how i get a 5 day ban for building a base to ask a admin a question and there are bans for mass rdming that are for less than 2 days thats what confuses me.
(02-14-2013, 01:25 AM)Salinsky Wrote: At the time I was being swamped with @ messages and I didn't really get to see all of the chat (Way too busy to pay attention, sorry)

I'd agree on the ban being lifted and removed as this shows your innocence.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Appeal approved.

Suspension removed.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team