Major problems with hosting
Temporarily CLOSED due to the large amount of off-topic chat.

The keypad bug will be addressed, and this will be re-opened by staff when there's an update on the situation.
Got a message from the host that the I7 server will be available for me today, probably.

* SoulRipper can't wait.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Sniperwolf, furlings, Penguin, Strom
Yeaaa! ;D.
We won't loose play time and monney eah?
Can't wait! ;o
Finally, it's been ages since I've done any RP.

(03-22-2011, 11:42 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: But, the database is completely safe and no data is lost there, so you won't loose any items, playtime or donator status days.

This must be the 5th time we've reminded the general public of this, please look around and read before asking questions like that.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
(04-08-2011, 11:44 AM)killjoy Wrote: Finally, it's been ages since I've done any RP.

(03-22-2011, 11:42 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: But, the database is completely safe and no data is lost there, so you won't loose any items, playtime or donator status days.

This must be the 5th time we've reminded the general public of this, please look around and read before asking questions like that.

Oh, lol. Okay xd.
Yea, me too. Fearless is the only RP server I play, so ditn't played in a long time also ;o
(04-08-2011, 11:27 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Got a message from the host that the I7 server will be available for me today, probably.

* SoulRipper can't wait.

Awesome Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • furlings
Wow man, great news. Can't wait to play on Fearless again. It's the only Good RP server in gmod. No shitty DarkRP or Gmod.BiZ..
(04-08-2011, 02:12 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Wow man, great news. Can't wait to play on Fearless again. It's the only Good RP server in gmod. No shitty DarkRP or Gmod.BiZ..

You, my friend, have not tried HL2RP.. Tounge
On-topic again; I should maybe play on FL when it gets back up. It's been not just ages, but also ages ages since last time I played there. It's mostly hl2rp lately. I think I'm slipping away from FL Sad Tounge
Aww... damn... these are very good news but I'll leave for a trip on Monday, so I won't be able to play it Nervous

But it's still a very good thing if it comes back up this weekend! Cheese
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
(04-08-2011, 02:40 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: You, my friend, have not tried HL2RP.. Tounge

This is your final warning. You go on about how great other garrysmod communities are - you're getting a ban from the forums. This is RULES & NEWS.

What you post is neither.