Unnecesarry ban
Your name: [FL:RP]Ryder

Your ban ID: 22582

Banned by: Holdem

Reason: Insulting other players thru OOC

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

I was RPing as a rebel at slums ( With the other rebels ofcourse ).
It was abit agressive we began passive but then the government came and tries to raid us so thats why.

We had a hostage etc. So I kill the HSS and after 50 seconds around that I see him standing outside shooting again. I didn't know what I actually said to him through OOC I forgot.

But it was something with f*cking n**b in it. I think its unnecesarry to ban a player that is doing a RP and gets mad on a person that breaks a rule.

Like 10 minutes before that happend someone else got blacklisted from OOC for 30 minutes by holdem for the same reason. 10 minutes later I do the same and I got a ban.

I didn't really know saying that to someone is against the rules or that you could get a ban for it. Because I daily see people saying that thru OOC admin or no admin.

I just think it was not really necesarry to ban me for it,

Kind regards Ryder.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting without the sufficient right.
User warned for posting without the sufficient right.
This isn't a bloody suggestion & bugs thread, there are no +Supports.

User warned for posting in a thread without sufficient rights.
May I remind you that you were on your last chances and that we don't tolerate that behavior either way. How other people got punished for a similiar offense has nothing to do with your case.
(02-09-2013, 12:54 AM)Narcotic Wrote: May I remind you that you were on your last chances and that we don't tolerate that behavior either way. How other people got punished for a similiar offense has nothing to do with your case.

Yes I do understand that, and I know I've had enough chances to show myself.
I just thought that this one wasn't really necesarry.

Maybe I'm just mad by the fact that I was doing great that I got no bans and changed my way of playing in 1 month and than got a ban again.

I don't know how or why but how hard I try I keep getting them.
Not anymore for RDM or NLR etc. But now for disrespecting.

I think I've played to much darkRP in the old times and 750 hours or not I still need to learn alot of things thought.
I see your attitude is still the same. You're defending your case by saying that you didn't know you could get banned for it, so the reason you insulted the other players was because you thought you couldn't get banned. You shouldn't do things just because you think you can't get banned for it, it is completely wrong to insult people, not thinking you could get banned for it is not a valid excuse. You now have 13 bans, I think you still have things to learn, therefore I'm standing my ground on keeping the ban, just like the SA suggested "A month or two".
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I was not trying to say that I didn't know it but that I thought it was unnecesarry.

But I see you think it is a big crime and that stand on your ground. And I respect that. Than I think I should sit my time and I can assure you that I won't insult
players anymore.

Thanks for the time,

Kind regards Ryder.
I've shortened the ban 10 days, therefore you will only be banned till the 15th. I hope you take this as an opportunity I'm giving you. Just remember that your next ban might be a perma.

Regards,
Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.