BR on TheSaboteur
Thread Title: TheSaboteur / julieus ceasar

Name of player: TheSaboteur

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32501813

Time in GMT: 20:20

Server: v2p

Summary: TheSaboteur was random tazing me one behind the other.

Evidence:
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3164/9n79xmen_jpg.htm
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3164/54hf5zuf_jpg.htm
lol wy dont u tell us the whole storry? quite unfair that u dind told me to i would love to take pics,or a short movie.

my story,
i hardly remember wy but me and some other cops where arresting u,i told u a 1000 times to walk with me, and u just kept ignote/fail rp trolling i told u i had a brand new tazer and the trigger was itchy,it took 10 minutes to let u walk 5 steps,u kept saying fail random arrest and stuff, we asked u 1000 times walk with us inside to have a talk and u kept ressiting the arrest! we arrested u for something like knife/random punch or some trolling act in the nexus maybe its in the logs about the punch knife's

3rd it wasnt random tazing at all! cuz we where in a rp situation/arrest and u dont even tell it, i think u hoped i wouldnt have an acount on the forum so it would sound like i spawned as a cop walked out of the nexus and TAZZ TAZZ TAZZ TAZZ!, but it wasnt

my opinion i think its lame u report me even for a player with that many hours, wy dont u rp with us than if u would just walked with us i would have taken
1 min,but instead u start to make trouble(he has a ban record for this ID:16947) and record only the Evidence against me...
Okay than here the whole story:
In front of the nexus were some cops. I tryed to RP and pulled out a flare gun and i said it is a tazer. I said, that you should go down on your knees, but you only put out your real tazer and tazed me. Than i wrote in local OOC, why you broke FearRP but you was only tazing me again.

I was not following you, broke FearRP to taze and handcuff me. Than i asked in local OOC again, why you broke FearRP, but you was only tazing me again.
(As you can see in the screenshots)

I tryed to RP, but you was "failing" as cop to arrest me. (And i was not "trolling" or something like that, i just tryed to ask you, why you broke FearRP to arrest me.)

EDIT: Ah and another thing: You was defenetly NOT in an RP-Situation, you was in front of the nexus, where you tazed other people. (I think Generation was a witness, because he had his "Windowcleaner RP" right next to us.) The logs will show it.

Thanks, thats all.
ahhhh look now i remember let admins take a look ar the logs! i dind do anything of those!(cuff / tazer) i was told u had a gun
i was inside the nexus and i got outside u where cuffed and some cops told me u had a gun!

i dind even broke any fear rp!

so i suggest we both say we where wrong instead of making a fly into an elephant(dutch Tounge)
cuz this is only costing more time

I was not following you, broke FearRP to taze and handcuff me. Than i asked in local OOC again, why you broke FearRP, but you was only tazing me again.
(As you can see in the screenshots)
"
i told u i dind break the fear rp in voice chat,and its pretty dumb to pull out a flare gun with 3 cops around u...
and u make lies if the admin has the time to look in the logs and see the time between the chat local occ, and when he became cuffed there where like 5min(felt like 10) between i spammed u dude
Okay, but when you just came out of the nexus, why you tazed and wake me up again like 5 times??

Because someone told you, that i got a gun?

But nvm... Lets wait for the admin desicion.

EDIT: "and its pretty dumb to pull out a flare gun with 3 cops around u..." Its called RP.. I tryed to do a little RP with the flare gun, but you just tazed me like 5 times.
dude! u high brah?
i dind tazed u right after, i asked u a few questions and stuff u even walked away!
later when u kept resisting the arrest i used my non-lethal tazer that took 20 sec cuz i fast clicked as hell,

u created this entire post uploaded screenshots all cuz of the 20 sec ,cuz of u dind rp
Do you know what RP is?
The point is, that you tazed me like 5 times in a row, and its against the rules. (Tazer abuse)

But nvm. As i said, let the admins decide.

Thanks, im finished.
so change subject instead of your "random tazer" ,

and!

i do what rp is,infact u should show me what it is!
instead makin problems and .//fail rp spams ,while u could have just played along with us... it acctualy breaks the fun..

p.s how can your wish be "peace" if u start all this?
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player TheSaboteur .
Please note, This isn't debate club. Just next time you think about being trigger happy.... Dont. .

[FL] beflok
Server Administrative Team
Need some builds for RP? Click here!