Dong Salad(STEAM_0:0:43130641)
Hello,

I would like to report Dong Salad(STEAM_0:0:43130641) for banning me and 2 other people.

He banned me because I said that he banned the other 2 people with not a good reason.

He banned them, because of rdming and stuff, while they where just new people, they didn't know the rules fully yet.

I explained the rules to them after they did it, but that was because I was too late to stop it.

The admin is abusing his power, because he bans just everybody for the smallest bit.

Time and date: 8:15AM/8:30AM 12-2-2013 DD-MM-YYYY
Evidence - eyewitnesses.

Greetings,
Me.
If you have been unjustly banned, post an unban request.

Read the rules for report before posting, always read the stickies.
This was me first of all. I was undercover. Dong salad is not a real admin.

Anyways I am assuming you are the guy that said "F*ck you" when I went invisible after talking to you. By the way... when an admin is talking to another player about a rule breaking DO NOT come up to him yelling and telling him to unban your friend. That is not a good way to start off talking to an admin.

I told every one of the players what they did wrong and felt that bans were correct in each of the scenarios because blacklisting wasn't sufficient enough.

I banned each player because He/She did not seem to care about our rules so its a lesson they need to learn if they want to play on our servers.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
You need to welcome players and explain to them if they do something wrong, not just ban them immediately.

Also telling a user that he should stop crying is very disrespectful.
(02-12-2013, 08:16 AM)Mountain goat Wrote: You need to welcome players and explain to them if they do something wrong, not just ban them immediately.

Technically, we don't. But Beflok did.

(02-12-2013, 08:07 AM)Beflok Wrote: I told every one of the players what they did wrong and felt that bans were correct in each of the scenarios because blacklisting wasn't sufficient enough.
Closed, not an abuse matter.