License Plates
+Support
+support. Good idea man!
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59598196&b=10]
I can't be bothered to read through 13 pages but at the part of BP that you can customize your car colour, you could also change your plates for say $500 or something a long them lines +support
+support it expresses individuality as well as preventing meta gaming. and i think hat people could change there liscence plate however it will be an expensive addon for their car like 7k per plate and they are not allowed to change it while a report is going on. if this can happen then it could be another item that the mechanic character (some talk of it being brought in) can utilise to sell.
for example a citizen could bring in a note saying what the want their liscence plate, 119 for now . the mechanic can put it into a newly manufactured 'blank licence plate' then the licence plate is ready to use and it could go straight into whoever wrote the note's inventory. the liscence plate, once put on a car will have george the boys idea of the type of car and year made put on the licence plate by defualt. hope this made sense
Dank, Dank, Dankerous

+support
+Support
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Why'dya bump a thread this old?
+support
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
+ support
+Support

May I suggest a license template? Cheese
FL <server rank> <last 4 numbers of your SteamID>-<last 4 numbers of your communityID>

Mine would be:
FL U 5399-6527
The ranks will be shortened of course. U = Non-donator(user), D = Donor, A = Admin, and so on...
If you don't want the rank, then it would be the 2-digit year the car has been bought in the market.
i have self control